000

A very skilled physician ascended at a young age, 20

A very skilled physician ascended at a young age, 20. The Gods saw M/n as a very polite God dressed in white and navy. But do they really know the truth of the young God?

In his mortal life, he lived in the Kingdom XianLe. He was quite close to the prince. Xie Lian. They've known each other since they were little babies. They've become like brothers. After M/n had ascended, Xie Lian had ascended a few month later at the age 17.

Then a disaster made Xianle fell. Both of the friends went down to the mortal realm to help the kingdom. But the God strangely disappeared. Then appeared one of the calamities. The White-Clothed Calamity.

Then when the calamity was "killed" the young God appeared again but soon disappeared again. Xie Lian thought that the God returned back to heaven, but once the Prince returned he was banished and couldn't look for his friend. M/n never went back to heaven.

Then soon, Xie Lian ascended again but was banished once again. Before he was banished, he quickly searched for his friend but he wasn't there. His palace was gone too. Weird. Maybe his palace was moved.

Once Xie Lian was in the Mortal Realm because of his banishment, a strange visitor came uninvited to heaven.

He massacred some of the lower gods, but why not the higher rank ones? He set fire to some other God's Palaces.

Then he targeted the Heavenly Emperor. Jun Wu. Why would he target such a powerful character?

They fought and fought creating chaos in heaven, making some Gods fear that they would be in between the cross fire. So they descended to the Mortal Realm.

Once they were told that everything was fine they came back to heaven. Everything was back in place, like as if nothing ever happened. Once they asked the Emperor his whereabouts, he said "You shouldn't concern yourself about him anymore."

They were quite curious on where he was. The strange visitor wasn't in the Mortal Realm since if he made trouble then the Gods were notice. He wasn't in the Heaven Realm because they searched everywhere. So where did he go? Did he die for good?

The Prince, Xie Lian, ascended to heaven once again. He apologized for the destruction he made during his ascension. Then after he searched for his friend. He couldn't find him nowhere. He asked the Civil God, Ling Wen, but she didn't know either.

"Nobody knows where he went. He and his palaces disappeared after you were banished from heaven. It's been hundreds of years since he was last reported being seen. The Heavenly Emperor doesn't seem to know too." explained the Civil God.

Or does he really know?

Where is the God?

Did y'all like it?? I'm honestly really excited writing this I hope I get far with it