"Come mi querida... I need to sit down."

I wrapped my arms around one of his, leading him away from the staring crowd that had formed at the word of a fight.

He stumbled in his drunkness, giggling silly little things to me as I guided him through an empty hallway of the casita.

"Did you see how I punched him-?" he chuckled, stroking my cheek with his free hand.

He was so funny like this, a whole different person. When Bruno was wasted drunk it was like all of his awkwardness (which I loved him for) just disappeared.

I didn't mind, it was quite entertaining.

I did mind him getting into fights though, I don't need him getting his ass beat when he picks the wrong guy to tussle with...

"Yes, amor I saw, so brave." I giggled, eventually getting him up to his bedroom.

I'm glad we ditched the stairs after I moved in- otherwise, I would've probably given up with sleeping up here years ago.

I sat him on the bed, sitting down next to him as I moved a stray curl away from his face. My hand rested on his cheek, and he soon brought his own to lay on top of it.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen- please marry me hermosa..." he mumbled his words, making me laugh.

"We are married, amor." I nodded at the man, watching his eyes widen.

A grin plastered his face as he kissed my nose. It tickled. "Bruno-" I was cut off with another kiss to my lips.

I giggled into the action, continuing to kiss him as he slowly pushed me onto my back. He soon hovered over me, still chuckling between breaths.

His knee was in-between my legs, pressing comfortably against my crotch.

Fuck.

That did something for me.

He leaned forward a bit more, letting a small groan escape my lips.

He paused, looking down at me.

"Are you turned on right now?" he arched an eyebrow, drunken expression still riddling his face. I just chuckled, pulling him back down for another kiss.

He hummed quietly, taking that as a yes on my part.

A hand slowly snaked down to my stomach, gliding itself under the waistband of my skirt. My breath hitched, feeling a warm finger on my clit.

I pulled apart from my husband, looking at him. "Amor..."

"Shh, shh. It's okay mi vida, I'm going to make you feel so good..." he mumbled yet again before he began planting kisses onto my neck.

If he insisted.

His finger turned into two, beginning to circle my sensitive clit. I was already soaked for him.

Slowly moving down my body- leaving small hickeys all over me, he pulled my skirt completely off.

I shivered at the cold air contrasting with a warm kiss that he planted on my lower stomach.

His hands both moved to my thighs, gently pulling them apart. Bruno momentarily picked at my underwear, eyes trailing down to my crotch. He quickly glanced up at me, peeling off my underwear as he smirked.

His eyelids were halfway closed from the weight of the alcohol but his mind was wide awake and racing as he pulled my legs over his shoulders, bringing his face down to my wet cunt.

I gasped, entangling my fingers into his hair as he licked my slit. Seeing my reaction, Bruno gripped my thighs tighter as to keep them still.

He began flicking his tongue against my pussy, enveloping my clit in his saliva. I quivered, whimpering quietly as he did whatever he pleased to me.

He chuckled against my lower half, sending another shiver rolling down my spine. Gently kissing my cunt, he moved down to my entrance.

Without wasting any time, his tongue slid in me. He swiftly pulled it back out again, continuing to lick me without acknowledging my growing moans of pleasure.

He was eating me out, his pace fastening each time I moved even in the slightest.

Fuck.

"B-Bruno, ay.." I groaned, tightening my grip on him with my legs as he continued to just treat me like a toy.

The man was completely ignoring my whimpers, just enjoying having me at his mercy.

He groaned against me, making me twist my face in pleasure.

"Amor I'm going to come, please..." I gently bucked my hips into his face, making him push me down into the bed even harder to keep me still.

I moaned out, feeling his hot breath still on me as I started to become undone.

Bruno's pace slowed, throwing me completely off guard. I felt myself twitch, the presence of his tongue still inside of me as I came.

I gasped loudly, a wave of relief washing over me as Bruno licked into me gently.

I panted, gasping for air as he pulled his face up.

I looked down at my husband, who rested his chin just above my wetness.

"You look so pretty when you let me use you..."

I stroked his cheek breathlessly, feeling his stubble on my abdomen.

"I wish everyone else knew how this pussy belongs to me, the same way that you do..."

Bruno pressed one last kiss to my tired cunt, making me chuckle as I finally managed to catch my breath.

I love him.

—-

wowowowwwww

also were almost at 60k reads- thats 10k reads in one day. insane.

requests are still open in the chapter with the requests title

i try to reply/read all the comments I get but i get around 700 notifications each day and theyre all across different chapters so im rly sorry if I cant get to you

- veck