Part 15

January 21 (3 hours ahead of Paris time)

The class was finally on the bus to the hotel that they were stay at. It had taken them an hour to get out of the airport.

"Ok, Class we are stay at the Sapphire Ocean resort and spa. You will stay in a room with two beds, and your assigned partner. Once we are there you can get settled in, after that you have a free day, for the rest of today. If you leave the hotel, I will need to you to tell me and then text me every hour after. I will be handing out your travel money for the week at lunch. Any questions?" Mrs. Bustier told the groupoid if their no questions, you may go about your business. Oh, and call your parents."

The kids laughed as they turned their attention back to the capital of the Islands nation of Caribbean. It was a picturesque view of the beach.

Once they got to the hotel, they were all practically shaking in excitement. Mrs. Bustier handed Jordan to Alya and told the students to stay where they were wile, she got the room keys.

"Hey Kagami, I'll come to your room after we bring in out bags, and we can call your mom." Adrien suggested.

"That would be great, and Juleka can come to ours to call out parents." Luka added agreeing with Adrien's plan. Everyone involved agreed with the plan. Soon Mrs. Bustier was back with the room keys.

"Ok when I list off your pairs, come and get your keys then you can go ahead to your room. Marinette and Kagami," The pair walked up and grabbed their keys, before walking to the elevator. "Alya and Nino," They repeated what Marinette and Kagami did. This went on for another 8 times.

They were all on the top floor of the hotel. Mari and Kagami got to their room first, they were shocked at the size. The room had two full king-sized bed, and ocean view with a balcony, a tv, two closets, a deck, a small dining table inside and out on the balcony, a bathroom with ample counter space, a spa jet tub, a toilet in an almost sprite room, and a large shower with large showerheads. It was a seriously luxurious room. There were even peanut drops and toto left for them.

"This place is so nice." Marinette started gushing.

"I will have to concur Mari-Chan." Kagami agreed, "Which bed would you like to take?"

"Can I take the one next to the window?" Mari asked shyly.

"Of course, Mari-chan." Kagami relied before moving her thing to the closet on the side of the bed Kagami was taking.

"I'm going to go call my parents out on the balcony. I'll be right back." Kagami watched the blue haired girl walk out of the balcony. She practically glowed in this morning light of the Caribbean sun. A knock on the door drew her out of her staring.

Kagami opened the door to see Adrien. She left him in and they both too a seat at the table inside. Kagami called her mother, who surprisingly answered right away.

"Kagami, Adrien, how was your flight?" Mrs. Tsurugi asked the two of them.

"It was good mother." Kagami answered.

"And how is being around your crushes all day?" Tomoe asked both.

Adrien was shocked, "I don't know what you are referring to Mrs. Tsurugi." Adrien pretended.

"Adrien, do not try and lie to me. I know you have feeling for that Couffaine-Stone boy. He did walk you here and held your bag. You do not need to hide. He is a good boy from what I know." Tomoe told him, shocking him even more.

"Thank you, Mrs. Tsurugi. That means more to me than you could ever know. And it is going well so far." Adrien told her over the phone close to tears.

"And it is good with Mari-Chan, mother. Thank you for asking." Kagami added giving Adrien an awkward shoulder pat, to try and comfort him.

"Good, now to a less happy topic, yet equally impotent." Kagami and Adrien exchanged a look, not knowing what was to come, "I lesioned to the video Miss Monette posted last night. I would like to investigate prosecuting Gabriel for neglect and abuse. However, will not until I get your permission Adrien." Adrien and Kagami didn't know how to react, they just stared at the phone that was on speaker Infront of them.

"I understand that this is a lot to take in. Take as much time as you need. I will not start this until I have your permission. Unless you have anything else you need to discus, I think this is where we will part. I want you to know Adrien I will respect whatever your decision is." Tomoe said after minutes of silence over the phone.

"Thank you, mother, we will call you tomorrow." Kagami told her mother, still in shock herself.

"Good, be good people, and stay safe. I love and am proud of you both." Tomoe told them before she hung up. The two just keep staring. Longg, Tikki and Plagg all watching speechless form the tv stand.

"Hey Adrien, Plagg. How did your call with Mrs. Tsurugi go?" Mari asked walking back into the room, not noticing the changed energy in the room for a moment.

Seeing neither of them more or say anything, "What happened? Was there an Akuma when we were flying and missed the alert?" Mari started guessing what could cause this reaction out of the two.

"My... my mother would like to... to have Gabriel arrested for abuse and neglect of Adrien. She won't do it without Adrien's approval." Kagami told Marinette as Adrien was still in shock.

"What?" Mari breathed out, not sure she heard that right.

Plagg was the first to recover and flew in front of Adrien's face. "Hey kid, you know that you have people who not only love you unconditionally, but will help you through this, no matter which way you go about this. And no matter what happens I'm going to be here." This broke Adrien out of his trance, Plagg never spoke with that much love, or such little sarcasm and cheese refences.

"Your right Plagg. And I love you too." He told his Kawami. Adrien then turned around to face Mari and Kagami who got up to when she was talking to Mari, "Can we call a not miraculous, team meeting?"

"Yes, I'll text everyone." Mari told her partner of 5 years.