Part 10

January 19

Nathaniel and Marc were dressed in the best cloths they had as they walked into a restaurant that Adrien and Chloe had suggested, when they asked them for a nice place to have their celebratory dinner. Chloe had suggested that they have a party to celebrate this big accomplishment but was kind when they turned down the offer for a simple night just the two of them. It was a very nice restaurant, and they were going to use the money from their first comic to buy dinner.

They approached the hostess stand, arms linked together. "How can I help you boys?" They hostess asked with a slightly judgmentally tone. Whether it was the fact that they had their arms linked or if it was their less posh attire that stood out to her as reason to look down upon the boys, they didn't know nor did they care. They were there to celebrate, and no one was going to make them feel bad about themselves tonight.

"We have a reservation under Anciel." Marc told the lady confidently.

"I'm sorry there is no reservation under that name." The woman spoke.

"That's right, sorry we forgot. A friend of ours made the reservation for us. I think it is under Agreste." Nathaniel told the woman. Adrien had offered to make the reservation, because according to him, using the Agreste name would get them the best table. This was of course before Adrien came out and moved in with the Tsurgui's home. And before they all knew how very homophobic Gabriel Agreste was. In fact, the whole class agreed to boycott anything that had to do with the Agreste brand other than tonight, and Adrien himself.

Saying the name Agreste did make the woman's whole demeaner change, she stood up straighter, she also begins to fumble thought the book with more urgency. The boys took notice of this and the fact that Adrien was right about the power that the name held. It was never something that they noticed about the blond. "Yes, here you are. Please follow me to your table. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." The woman told them in a much more kind almost as if she were trying to suck up to the boys.

She led them to a very nice table. It was romantic and had candles lit. It was one of the nicest restaurants either of the men had ever been too. And they planned on enjoying it immensely.

"It is funny how much power the name Agreste actually has with people." Marc commented.

"What will be funnier, with when Myleene and Alya drop the new about Gabriel being a homophobe that forced his own son into dating someone he didn't like and about the boycott that we have going on. Between all Alya's and Myleene's followers all of Paris, if not the world with be boycotting him and his stuff." Nathanial added.

"Especially when fashion Icons like MDC, Style Queen, and royals, and superheroes, and musicians like Clara nightingale and Jagged stone, standby they LGBT+ community instead." Marc joined in.

"How do you know they will back LGBT+ community? Don't get me wrong I agree, but how do you know?" Nathanial asked his boyfriend.

"Simple, many royals have come out and said that they stand with the LGBT+ community, and that some of their kids are a part of said community. MDC came out as bi before we even get to see their face, and Style Queen has said that she stands with the LGBT+ community and even did a pride issue of her magazine. Next most of Paris superheroes are LGBT+ and Knightowl and Majestia came out as wives. And then, Clara Nightingale is friends with Mari and has said that she supports that LGBT+ community. Then you have Jagged, who spends time with Chloe and Mari who are both in the community and he is Juleka and Luka's father. Also have you looked at the guy, there is no way he is fully straight. He has bright purple hair and wears black and gold sequins suit everywhere." Marc answered smiling as they waited for their waiter to bring them menus.

"Plus, I would run, if I knew that Tomoe Tsurugi was going to come after me. Like she may be blind, but she scares me." Nath added to the list of things would happen to Monsieur Agreste when this goes public.

"Agreed. But tonight, is all about us, we are selling our comics now, my love." Marc responded exited reaching over to the other side of the table to hold Nath's hand.

"I agree, darling." Nath said smiling love struck back at him.

They waiter chose this time to come over and give them their menu's and have them order drinks. They both asked for fruity mocktails, since it was a night of celebration, and the restaurant made them.

"So, what do you think the next issue should be about?" Nath asked his partner, in life and now officially in work.

"What are you talking about, my love. We planned out the next 15 issues." Marc laughed, still holding on to Nath's hand. Showing that the laughter wasn't mean.

"I forgot and didn't know what to say..." Nath trailed off before joining his bf in laughter.

"Well, how about... what are you looking forward to most about the trip, love?" Marc asked when the laughter died down. Not noticing the odd looks people had given them at their outburst of laughter.

"A whole year of not having to deal with Shadowmoth. I'll actually be able to cry if I need, without worrying that I will end up causing my beloved city mass amounts of pain and suffering." Nath answered wishfully, looking up and to the side as if he were imagining it.

"Yeah. It will be weird though, not having to run every time, not having to almost die once if not more times a week and having to remember it all, not having a weird extra two hours for lunch to accommodate if you have an akuma attack during the school hours, not having Alya running after akumas and posting the videos on the Ladyblog." Marc list off thinking about the fact that he could no longer imagine a life before Shadow/Hawk moth.

"Yeah, I don't really remember what our days looked like before Hawkmoth anymore. Moreover, what is Alya going to do with all that free time." Nath laughed slightly at the end, trying to lighten up the subject, not wanting to attract an akuma.

"I don't know, but she posted that there was going to be a special broadcast tomorrow. Maybe we will find out then." Marc shrugged, as their waiter delivered their drinks and they ordered.

They pair ended up having a miraculous night celebrating their success together.