Part 14

January 20

The class, Mrs. Bustier and Jordan all got on the plane and walked to where their seats were. They were first class seats.

"Ok, class you are sitting next to your assigned partners. We have seats number 12-34. Everyone finds your seats and take them." Mrs. Bustier instructed the group.

Once everyone had found their seats and put their bags either under their seats or above, they all sat down. Mrs. Bustier, Jordan, and Lila sat in the front middle row. On the left side Sabrina and Chloe sat at the front. Behind them is Luka and Adrien, after that is Mari and Kagami. Behind them is Alya and Nino, followed by Zoe and Alix in the furthermost row. On the right side in the front is Nath and Marc, followed by Max and Kim. Behind them is Rose and Juleka followed by Myleene and Ivan. Each of the pairs fell into their own little world. After Lila called out about how she was the reason they got first class tickets. Unfortunately for her, her power over the class has been fading over the last 3 years.

After the plane took off, Chloe and Sabrina were talking, "Thanks for letting me have the wind seat, Babe." Sabrina told Chloe.

"Always, Beautiful." Chloe said smiling, overjoyed by this trip.

"So, what do you want to do for the next 8 hours?" Sabrina asked her gf.

"Well, we could watch a movie or two, that would kill about four-ish hours." Chloe suggested taking out the dual headphone adapter that she brought.

"That would be great. What should we watch?" Sabrina asked getting her own headphones.

"You pick the first one then, I'll pick the next one." Chloe told her.

"Ok, then how about the half of it? It was super cute." Sabrina offered.

"Yeah, that one is really good." Chloe agreed.

Behind them however then was a not so different conversation.

"So, what you want to do?" Adrien asked, not really knowing what to do.

"A movie would be the easiest thing." Luka told him.

"Ok, I'll start flipping though, then." Adrien said looking through the movies. He flipped for a little while, "Hey what about this movie about your dad?"

"Yeah, I have always loved that movie. I didn't know you were a Jagged Stone fan." Luka said turning to Adrien.

"Yeah, I have... well had all his albums. I even have cover Mari made, she signed it for me." Adrien told Luka.

"Nice, I didn't even know she did a cover for him." Luka said surprised.

"Yeah, it was before we had met you. So, you want to watch." Adrien asked and they both stated the movie.

Behind them Mari and Kagami were having a different conversation.

"What are you drawing Mari-Chan?" Kagami asked the girl next to her. Glad she gave her the window seat, if the art in fount of her was from it.

"Just formal dress," Mari waved off, not one to show off her work much.

"Please tell me more Mari-Chan." Kagami requested, just wanting to hear her talk more.

"Well, it is inspired by the sky. The way the sky ombres and the clouds look soft and weightless. I don't know how good it is or will be..." Mari started to ramble.

"Mari-Chan, it will be amazing. Just like all your other work." Kagami cut her off, "Now I will let you work."

"Thank you Kagami," Marinette said blushing at the other. Both put on some headphones to lesion to music as Mari drew and Kagami read her manga.

Behind them, Alya and Nino were trying to decide what they should do. They pair ended up picking a tv show that was on the plane's seat TVs. They both loved the Dragon Price and were exited to get to rematch it on the flight.

Zoe and Alix quickly found She-ra on their and immediately begin watching together. They both loved the show, between the art, characters and story, they were both obsessed.

Mrs. Bustier sat watching Queer eye, knowing that she had to be careful with what she watched, with her 3-year-old sitting right next to her. Jordan was set up watching the Miraculous Ladybug movie. Luckily Tomas Astruc made more of the Ladybug movies, so they should be able to keep her distracted for another four hours, maybe six for Mrs. Bustier was luckily enough to get Jordan to watch all three. Lila was watching the Chilling adventures of Sabrina the teenage witch. Not caring that there was an impressionable child right next to her.

On the other side of the plane, Nathaniel and Marc were lesioning to the same playlist as Marc wrote some of the story for their next comic, and Nath drew the scenes that Marc had given him. Behind them Max and Kim were watching a heist movie called Coin heist. They loved watching heist movies, they were smart and planned out for Max and had enough stunts and action for Kim.

Juleka and Rose started by watching Lolli Rock and agreed to watch the owl house after. It made sense, they both liked the other's show and neither of them got many sessions.

Ivan and Myleene were watching the new Greta Thunberg documentary, lesioning closely to what she had to say.

About 2 hours after take-off the cabin crew brought around a typical plane dinner. Everyone ate, and chatted about for another two hours or so, before people started to get to sleep. Though Jordan luckily had fallen asleep about an hour earlier than the rest.

Many of the pairs ended up coupling in their sleep, unknowingly.

Upon waking up, many of them discovered this. They also discover that no sleep reporter Alya took pictures to share. Then they were given breakfast. And started to wake up. It was another two hours till they landed. Many either tried to go back to sleep or watch something else.

About two hours later, they heard over the intercoms that they were about to land, and excitement flooded the first-class aria.

A/N

Sorry that this chapter isn't as good. There is only so much that can be said about a plane flight.