Part 2

January 15

"Chloe, I just finished sending out the invites! Everyone has already said that they will be here in an hour." Zoe called out to her sister. They got along well, and André officially adopted her recently. She could never take over the throne, because she was adopted into the family, at least the royal part of it, but that was ok.

"Great, Sabrina will be here soon to help set up and Jean is coming up with snacks and things too." Chloe told her. They were having a big sleepover for everyone in class, minus Lila, before they leave for the trip.

"Ok, and who is wearing the miraculous tonight and where should we have Pollen stay?" Zoe asked, when they got along and knew the others ideality, they decided it would be best to share the miraculous and take care of Pollen together.

"You, it wouldn't go with my outfit tonight. And I think Pollen should hid in the closet, it is large enough that she cannot feel cramped in there." Chloe responded and as if hearing her name, Pollen flew out.

"Is there something I can do for you, my queens." Pollen asked wearing a little coat that was black with yellow warm fluffy lining.

"No, Pollen you are all good. That said make sure to hid in the closet when Sabrina gets here." Zoe told the Kawami.

"I will My Queen." Pollen responded.

Time ticked by quickly and soon night fell and all the guests had arrived.

All the soon-to-be adults with their most fabulous pjs on, laid out their sleeping bags in a circle. "So, what is first Zoe?" Alix asked.

"Movie marathon? We can have Jean bring up hot chocolate." Zoe suggested.

"That sounds great. What movie should we watch?" Rose said excitedly sitting next to her girlfriend Juleka.

"Action," Alix and Kim suggested. Alix sat with Zoe on her right and Kim on her left. Kim had Max on his other side.

"No, what about superhero movie. They are the best." Alya added. Alya sat with Nino on her left and Mari on her right.

"Why watch a superhero movie if you have been living in a world with superheroes. I think we should watch a comedy." Sabrina offered, cuddled up with her girlfriend Chloe. Chloe didn't have a sleeping bag and will just sleep on her bed since it is her room.

"What about an anime? Studio Ghibli anyone?" Adrien asked, given that he was the anime kid the class. Adrien sat next to Nino and had Luka on his other side.

"What about rom-com?" Juleka whispered, knowing those were her gf's favorite.

"What about a mystery, like Knifes out?" Ivan suggested. He sat next to Myleene and Marc.

"Well, I have an idea." Marinette started, once she had everyone's attention, she continued, "Since we are going to see princes and princesses get crowned, why not watch Disney princess movies. They are sometimes a little bit of everything."

"I'm in, I haven't watched those in years." Alya said getting some nodes of agreement.

"I yeah, I love those. I my favorite was always little mermaid." Luka added on.

"Mulan, is my favorite." Mari added, getting excited to watch.

Everyone started to call out who their favorites were.

"What about you Kagami, who is your favorites?" Mari asked the dark-haired girl next to her.

"I have never seen any of them." Kagami answered her. All eyes bugged out at her statement.