Part 11

January 20

It was 8:00 in the morning. Alya was all packed and ready for the trip. They were leaving tonight, with the hope that some of them could sleep on the plane ride, the flight was 8+ hours after all. Everyone going on the trip had to be at the school by 2:00 sharp. Thought, many of them knew Lila would try and get the bus to leave early without some people, and they quietly agreed to get their 10 minutes early.

However, right now Alya was live streaming an important message to all her views. Well, more like messages.

"Hello and thank you for coming to this live broadcast of the Ladyblog. And for those who watch this later thank you as well. I know this is not something that happens often, and if it does it usually happens during an akuma attack. And that is one thing I wanted to talk to you all about. From today till September of this year, I will be out of the county on a crazy Royal field trip around the world. Unfortunately, that means that I will not be able to update you on any akuma new. I will still make some post on miraculous and the miraculous team. I am also adding another page to the blog network, in adding to my fashion page that I started three years ago, when my Style Queen video got so many likes, I will be making a travel page, for this trip, along with giving you full info on the Royalty of each place we go to. It will be under a tab that is labeled Royal field trip. And yes, I know it is a little on the nose. Lastly, and the one I find most important. Tonight at 7:30 a video I made, that is very important to me, my friends and hopefully you will drop under the Fashion page. I beg of you to all watch this. Please participate, in it too. Share it. Me and all my friends have already started this, but we knew we couldn't post it till we leave today. I know none of that makes scene now, but when the video drops, I'm sure you will understand. I am Alya Monette signing off, and the next time you see me I will be in the Caribbean islands of Guadeloupe and Martinique." Alya ended the video and started to pack her computer.

Alya planed ahead and has multiple planed videos and articles already set up for all the tabs that are on her ever-growing blog. In fact, her blog grew so much that not only does she have ads, companies sponsor, but she also is paid for anytime another news source uses her articles or videos in their own work. She even had her won bank account for it.

"Alya, your boyfriend is here." Jean-Paul yelled at me.

So Alya grabbed her bags and made sure they were all right next to the front door, before opening it for Nino. She called, "We will be back by 12." Before they both left the apartment to go on their last Parisian date till September.

Nino was taking Alya to the Paris Zoo one last time before they left. Nino never could tell you why Alya loved the zoo so much, maybe it was because that was where Ladybug got them together, or the outdoors, or the animals, but whatever the reason she always was happiest if she was running around the city following the heroes or at the zoo.

They didn't have long so, Nino picked up some pastes for breakfast. When they arrived at the zoo, they found a table and started to eat.

"Your livestream was good." Nino told her, having watched the whole video, despite knowing what was going to happen.

"What do you think is going to happen when the Agreste video drops tonight?" Alya asked, knowing the plan. They had all known what they wanted to happen; they had talked about boycotting all his products at the slumber party the next morning. And then when a bunch of them helped move Adrien into the Tsurgui's home they discussed doing it publicly and calling out his behaver, even Adrien was in the video along with other research Alya had found. But all that planning couldn't tell them what was going to happen.

"I... I wish I knew. But a least Adrien will be in another country when it is released, so an Akumatized Gabriel shouldn't be able to come after him too much. And he has somewhere safe to stay when he gets back, plus he also has us who want to help him.

"Yeah, your right. I just want this all to go well. I mean once we get on that plane, our entire world might change." Alya stated almost as if she was trying to prepare herself for what is to come.

"Hey, don't worry. The world is always changing, we simply must move through the current. We see change and adapt to it. I mean look around, our whole contrary adapted to magical girl superheroes and a magical girl villain terrorist. And I don't know about you, but I didn't ever think I would say a sentence like that when I went to school that fateful morning." Nino told her having a calm aura emanating off him.

"No, I guess that first day of a new school, really wasn't what I expected it to be like." Alya replied thinking back to the day.

"How long to do we have just to sit here?" Nino asked Alya, not wanting to leave the quiet morning serenity.

"Well, it is about 10 now so we should leave about 11:30 to go back to mine, so we have about 1hour and 30 minutes." Alya said smiling also enjoying the cool calm morning air.

"This trip will be the craziest way to begin out adulthood." Nino commented after some odd minutes of quiet looking at the animals.

"It will be for sure. I think what I am really looking forward to, if it happens that is but I don't see it not, is Lila getting arrested for slander against so many people. I mean the first time she lies about anything royal she is going to get in such trouble." Alya said almost wishfully, it made scene thought, her best friend was the usual target for the liar's schemes.