Part 12

January 20

It was 1:30 and Mrs. Bustier, and her 3-year-old Jordan was standing in front of the school, with three rolling luggage and two backpack and her purse, with one large field trip bus behind her as she waited for her students to start coming. She may not understand how her class got this trip, but she wasn't one to complain about something like this. She still had a three-year-old and a wouldn't mind having a year where a hysterical magical supervillain can use her baby girl's raw emotions to hurt others. She didn't question the opportunity, no one in the class did, it was a chance to feel again, safely.

The first to arrive at the school were Kagami and Adrien, who walked out of Tatsu, the bright red self-driving car, with Tomoe.

"I want you two to watch out for each other, act respectable at all times, learn and continue training as much as you can, have fun, and most importantly call every day. I want you both to call right after you land, I do not care what time it is. Do you both understand?" Tomoe asked, subtlety slipping encouraging and loving comments hidden by the commanding and almost threatening tone.

"Yes mother, " Kagami replied as fast as Adrien said, "Yes Mrs. Tsurugi." At the same time.

She nodded to both, before she got back in the car, and the two grabbed their bags out of the back. Both had two suitcases, a backpack, and a satchel with them. They walked away from the car and to where Mrs. Bustier is standing with a little girl running around talking about what the princess might look like. Mrs. Bustier let her run around in circles hoping she would burn off as much energy as possible and sleep on the 8-hour flight.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Bustier and Jordan." Adrien and Kagami said when they were with the two. Most of Mrs. Bustier's class knows Jordan well, many even babysit for her.

"Hello, make sure you have your passports and an identifier for you bags, then you can give the bags to the bus driver, and he will pack them till we get to the airport." Mrs. Bustier informed the two, already becoming painfully aware of how long this day would be for her.

The two doubles checked what she told them to, having already done it about three times with Mrs. Tsurugi. And handed them to the driver, as the next students to arrive, drove up. Chloe, Zoe and Sabrina drove up right after each other before saying their goodbyes and walking to where Mrs. Bustier. Each of the girls also had the assigned amount of luggage, of two suitcases, one backpack and one carry-on bag, which could be a purse or satchel. Chloe and Zoe had bags, but Sabrina opted for a satchel to carry more things in. They were told to do the same things Adrien and Kagami were, and they did. Adrien and Kagami were now busy playing with Jordan, having flown enough to know what Mrs. Bustier was trying to do letting her run around. Adrien was far better with the child than Kagami, but it didn't change much of the fun they had.

As Chloe, Zoe and Sabrina joined in the game that only Jordan understood, the next students arrived.

It was Juleka and Luka with the rare sighting of Mrs. Couffaine off her boat. They both had the required things and satchels with them. "Now, have fun, see amazing things, be good people, and call you mother every day." Mrs. Couffaine said almost as if she were tearing up, "Now you may come across your father and Stepmother at some of your stops. don't forget to stop by and see them and your new little sister." She said with no hint of anger that her ex finally wanted to settle down now with Penny. They had gotten married two years ago and had the baby about a year ago, but what mattered to her was that Jagged has been working to be a good father to both since Luka was turned into Truth. And he had made great strides in that field. Jagged even came over to the boat to tell them all that he was going to propose and not only asked for their blessing, but thanked them, for helping him become the kind of person that wanted to work to settle down with someone even just a little bit.

The siblings agreed with everything their mom said and then each gave her a hug, before walking over to Mrs. Bustier, who once again gave the same instructions. The next to arrive was Alya and Nino who had already said their goodbyes at their houses. So, they walked straight to Mrs. Bustier who repeated the instructions for the newcomers. Alya and Nino both having a satchel with them. Alya, Nino, Luka, and Juleka started playing with Jordan too, the players breaking into smaller groups chatting wile entertain the exited child.

Myleene arrived next with her bags and purse, saying goodbye to her dad and promising to call every day.

She then got told the instructions before joining the growing number of students who were conversing and playing with Jordan. Shortly after Myleene, Rose arrived with her luggage and purse and then she happily as she followed Mrs. Bustier's direction and went to where her gf was talking with others.

Max arrived next, having said goodbye to his mom that morning before she left for work. He brought both Markoff and a satchel. Following Mrs. Bustier's instructions before joining his friends. After Max, Alix arrived with a satchel and excitement radiating off her. She also followed what Mrs. Bustier said before going to talk with everyone. After Alix arrived it was Ivan's turn. He did what Mrs. Bustier asked him to, going so far as to help the driver put his bags in the holding spot.

The next to arrive was Nathanial who brought a satchel with his drawing supplies safely inside. He did what Mrs. Bustier told him before finding a place to sit and draw. After Nath, Kim arrived bringing a satchel and followed Mrs. Bustier's, before joking his class, in a game of wear out Jordan for the flight. Many participants of this game where glad to add Kim's childlike nature to help tire out the child while they caught their breath. Marc arrived next carrying a satchel full of writing equipment. He did what Mrs. Bustier requested of him, before sitting next to his bf and watching the others had Jordan run circles around them. Which only has gotten funnier knowing that these almost adult superheroes were gotten worn out by a 3-year-old.

Then things turned when Lila walked up. She carried a purse and walked up to Mrs. Bustier. She was peaceful while doing what Mrs. Bustier instructed, but things turned when she saw Adrien.

"Adrien, you haven't called." She pouted with fake tears in her eyes.

Adrien made clear eye contact with Lila before speaking, "I broke up with you. I never wanted to date you. You have ruined any friendship that we could have had. And no, I did not call you. I told I didn't want to speak to you outside of class again."

Lila started to cry fake tears whaling at remarks, crying out about the surprising heartbreak and how she never saw this coming, and that he never even told her why.

"Why, I broke up with you because I am gay. You know that part where I said I'm not attracted to you at all. Yeah, I'm Super gay and now I have the ability to be comply open about it." Adrien declared, almost as if his Adrien personality was morphing into his Chat one. It was almost shocking to those around him, but they started to understand, Chat was always who Adrien really was and wanted to be.

Lila continued to cry fake tears, as Mrs. Bustier was going over her list of student wile this continued.

"Stop it Lila, Adrien gets to make his own choices in life, and you shouldn't try and force him to change. You should be supportive of him." Luka calmly told her.

This would be the moment that Marinette ran over to the group, dragging her two bags behind her. Her normal purse on. "Sorry I'm late. What do I need to do Mrs. Bustier?"

"Check that you have your passport and that you have something to identify you bags with, they give them to the drive. Once you have done that, please go sit on the bus with you assigned partners for this trip. Lila you will sit with me during the time." Mrs. Bustier told her. Everyone got on the bus quickly exited for this adventure.