Part 20

January 28

The whole of the class was in the hotel spa, with slight convincing on some parts. It was the day before the coronation and everyone was super exited. Their excitement outweighed their lack of sleep the night before. They all had to get up in the middle of the night and go to Paris to fight an akuma and amuk. None of them got more than a couple of hours of sleep. Even Chloe who was back in the hotel, couldn't sleep with her gf, sister, and all  her friends in danger. 

It was the afternoon and everyone was exited. They were planing on having a big sleepover to celibate Alya's birthday tomorrow. They were all in chairs getting pedicures. Some of them were hard to convince like Kim who had to be dared by Alix to do it. Or Nino who Alya had to ask for him to join by using the "it is my birthday card". Followed by Max having to be convinced that it had benefits for him. 

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" Rose squealed.

"I know, I can't wait to see what the princess looks like." Chloe said excitedly. 

"This will be amazing." Adrien agreed, quite loving the spa day after all of his modeling days.

"And what colors would you all like?" One of the ladies doing their nails asked.

The answers came quickly to the group.

"Light pink," was Rose's, "dark purple," was Julika's, " red," was Mari's, "Dark red," was Kagami's, Luka's was "teal," "yellow" was Chloe's, "Orange," was Alya, "light blue," was Zoe's not wanting to match with her sister too much. Then, "tie-dye" was Myleene's request, "orange-ish red," was Nathanial's, "Turquoise," was Sabrina's, and Marc's was  "rainbow." Every one else just got a clear coat. 

As the workers did their toe and finger nails, the group continued to idle-y chat about the ball tomorrow.

"And like the mask thing is super bizarre, dudes." Nino voiced the opinion.

"No way, the mystery is great." Marc responded. To which the group of kids started to argue on the all under 18 need to wear masks to the event rule.

Those this debate was cute short when a certain Lie-la came out of one of the back rooms and sat down in one of the pedicure chairs.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't seen you much. The Princess just wanted to talk to me. She offered for me to be her lady-in-waiting, but i had to turn her down. It would mean i would have to leave Paris. And I couldn't live with out you guys." Lila spewed out.

"Oh, Lila that is nice." Rose said a little strained. 

"Yeah, I'm like her best friend. But she's not mine." Lila replied. 

"Well all of your nails are done, if you follow our technician they will take half of you to get your facials and half for your massages before you will switch off." One of the technicians told the group.

They all got up leaving Lila behind. Not that she minded since someone was pampering her and lessening to her, or at least she thought that the technician was lessening.

And that was how the rest of the afternoon was spent, getting massages and facials, talking and relaxing, exited for the next day to come.

Once everyone was done at the spa, they all grabbed their pjs for the night, gifts, and snacks before making their way to Alya and Nino's room.

When they all got their they started with gifts. You could tell who gave what solelyfrom the wrapping. Alya excitedly started to open the gifts. Nino got her a new camera that was water proof and automatically downloaded to her computer. Max gave her a new computer. And Kim gave her a camera holder so it would stay still as she runs after an akuma.  Alix got her cute clear milk-carton inspired water bottle that had a kawaii style ladybug design. Mari got her cute new scarf and hat. Myleene got her small plant holders to brighten up the new office Alya was hoping to get, but said she would give her them when they got back. Ivan got her mugs with little animals on the bottom inside, but would also have to give her them when they were back in Paris. Chloe got her a set of abstract face and hand earnings. Zoe got her a false leather sailor moon inspired bag. Julika gave her a royal makeup collection that was cruelty free and vegan. Rose got her a chocolate club subscription box. Adrien got her superhero hard cover journals. Sabrina gave her a women of change bath bomb set. Luka gave her a new pair of high tops. Kagami gave her a pair of mini hoop earnings. Marc gave her a jade roller and Gua Sha facial tool. And finally, Nath gave her and assortment of loose leaf teas. 

Once all of the gifts were open or told in Kim, Myleene and Ivan's case, they began with the games and snacks, mostly large amounts of cake. Between rounds of cards, truth or dare, love letters(an amazing pocket sized table top game), never have I ever( that got a little crazy with what all their lives have been like), Mario kart, MegaStrike IV(but that ended very soon with Mari, Max and Adrien all desperately trying to beat each other), Minecraft, pokemon, uno, and trouble the group of teens and kawamis devoured 5 full cakes, two dozen cupcakes, 43 bags of chips, 11 boxes of candy, and 145 sodas. They ended the night with a movie as all of them settled in one big blanket cuddle pile on the floor. They all peaceful drifted off to sleep with the sound of Antman and the wasp. Which was a less than peaceful movie but it was Alya's choose and they were all so tied, happy and full that they didn't care. Once their owners were asleep the kawamis found places to sleep for the night as well. 

A/N

I feel the need to mention these are Masquerade masks not Covid-19 masks. 

Also I know this chapter isn't the best, but I haven't done a spa day before.