Professor Student Series 2 - Woh Humsafar

Start from the beginning

"Get in." Abhishek tells her as she reached near the car and sits in.

Nervously, Pragya gets inside the car. Without a word, Abhishek starts the car. They drive in silence for a while and then he stops the car in an isolated area.

Without saying anything, Abhishek gets out of the car and Pragya also gets out. Abhishek walks around the car to where she was and stops in front of her as he stared at her.

Pragya worriedly gulps as she looked at his chest, too scared to look at his face.

"Why didn't you call?" Abhishek asks her angrily.

"That..."

"It's been a month!" Abhishek angrily reminds her. "I was going to file a missing person case!"

Pragya looks up a him in shock. "What?"

"I sent you off in the middle of the night and you promised to call in a few days! Then you just disappeared. I couldn't even reach you on your phone. What the hell was I supposed to think?" Abhishek asks her angrily.

"I was busy settling down." Pragya lies.

"Settling down." Abhishek mutters as he looked away. "So you just forgot?"

"I'm sorry." Pragya whispers.

"You joined my college and still you didn't remember?" Abhishek asks her as he turned to her.

"I didn't know you worked there." Pragya replies looking down.

"What?" Abhishek turns to her in shock.

"I knew you were a professor but I didn't know where you taught." Pragya explains.

"Hmmm."

"I got scholarship in this college... so..." Pragya stops as she looked at him.

"So, what now?" Abhishek asks her.

"Erm..."

"Where are you staying?" Abhishek asks her in a gentler tone.

"College hostel."

"What about your boyfriend?" Abhishek asks her in confusion.

"Erm... erm..." Pragya panics as she gulped.

"Where is he?" Abhishek asks again.

"Bengaluru." Pragya lies.

"What?" Abhishek stops in shock. "He left you here alone? Doesn't he know you are new to the city?"

"He has work... he is working there. and I am staying in hostel."

Abhishek sighs as he ran his hand through his hair. "I can't believe, he left you alone."

"I'm fine. He made sure that I am well settled." Pragya lies.

"And he doesn't care that you live like this?" Abhishek asks her.

"I am really fine here..."

"Not that." Abhishek cuts her off.

"Then?"

"About us." Abhishek tells her in exasperation. "You were supposed to call me so we could file to annul our marriage."

Pragya gulps hearing that.

"Don't you know there is a time limit to apply for annulling a marriage?" Abhishek asks her in exasperation.

Pragya shakes her head in reply.

Abhishek closes his eyes and shakes it in exasperation. "Pragya, you were forced to marry me, so we can get our marriage annulled instead of divorced." Abhishek explains to her in a calmer tone.