“Under examination, no serious injuries.”

Xu Yingying said while checking her body.

At this time, the door of the rescue room opened, and a nurse walked in and panted quickly.

“Director Wei, there was a traffic accident in the operating room No. 1. The head was heavy and the heart was damaged. The chest is going to be opened. Director Zhou invites you to go there!”

“Okay, go now.”

Hearing this, he immediately followed the nurse to the No. 1 operating room.

Operating room,

The attendant outside of the brain has arrived, looking at Zhao Yitian.

“Medical record.”

“Blood pressure 6040, type B blood, head injury, severe internal bleeding, heart murmur.”

Zhao Yitian quickly reported the situation.

“Notify the blood bank, prepare 2000 ml of type B blood, and do it together with the open chest and the head.”

Zhou Xianren immediately arranged after hearing the words, looked at the attending chief outside his head and said simply,

“Xiao Shen, my upper abdomen, your upper head, Zhao Yitian, you help Dr. Shen!”

“good!”

Zhao nodded in response one day.

At this time, Wei Yan also changed his equipment and walked in.

“Director Zhou, here I am.”

“Okay, Director Wei, hurry up! The patient needs intubation.”

“okay, I get it.”

Wei Yan nodded and immediately began to operate.

……

at this time,

Qin Feng glanced at the rainstorm outside and frowned slightly. He seemed to have heard the sound of an emergency car.

Could it be that someone really came?

In this weather, the chance of an accident is really great.

He glanced at the phone time, 10:30.

Bell Bell Bell~

The phone just rang, it was Liu Yan’er.

“Hey, Yan’er, what’s the matter?”

Qin Feng’s mouth was filled with a petting smile, his eyes softened.

“Feng, are you still in the hospital?”

“Well, I am.”

“Then be careful, don’t run around, it’s raining too much outside. If you’re done, go to sleep in the hospital, don’t come back, I don’t worry.”

On the phone, Liu Yaner’s tone was full of concerns and worries.

“Don’t worry, I will definitely not go out.”Qin Feng said with a smile,

“I’m not stupid by such heavy rain.”

Just a few words, suddenly the landline rang.

“Yan’er, wait a minute, I’ll answer the phone.”

Qin Feng interrupted quickly and picked up the phone.

“Hey, I’m Qin Feng.”

“Director Qin! There are too many people in the emergency department today, and the doctors on duty in all departments are not enough. Director Zhou will ask you to come and assist the abbot in the emergency department.”