Hey

For the next few days Johnny and I spent every possible hour together. I went to his new dojo with him & trained new kids. After the classes we made out in his office, in the changing room and even on the mat once.

He helped me with apartment hunting, half the people confused him to be my dad. As upsetting as it was we didn't speak of it.

"Y/N out of all the places I like this one the best. It's close to Harry and Jane's place and also our dojo." Jhonny said.

I couldn't help but smile, 'did he just say our dojo' i thought to myself.

"Yes yes. And look at all this space. I can use that room as my home office. And Jhonny see this closet, this will be perfect for all my books. I can't believe it. I've found THE APARTMENT. I'm taking this" I said.

He looked at me while I was-all excited and happy, this was first time he saw me like this

He looked at me while I was-all excited and happy, this was first time he saw me like this. He walked towards me and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and we started kissing. He pinned me against the wall. I played with his hair while kissing him, he kissed my neck and moved closer to my breasts but then stopped and started kissing my neck again. We kept smooching until we were interrupted by the owner.

I jumped down. We tried not to laugh, but couldn't help.

———————
Jhonny was leaving that night. We were in my room, he was packing his things and I was upset and almost ready to throw a tantrum like a child.

"I repeat. Don't move out of here until I'm back. Now, that new apartment, it needs a little handyman work. I'll be back next to next week. We will fix what needs to be fixed. Okay?" he said

"Sensei?" I questioned, taken aback after realising that he cared so much about me.

"Stop calling me that" he said

"Johnny, you really going to help me move? You are the sweetest. I don't understand why you always mess with people but don't stop doing those things on my account." I said.

He looked surprised and asked "You like me as an asshole more than as a gentleman? Huh dipshit?"

"Johnnyy" i laughed "you always crack me up"

He sat down on a chair and said "Come here."

I stood and went near him.

"Come closer" he said.

I obeyed. I was standing in front of him. Since he was taller than me, even when as he sat, standing me  was merely an inch or two taller. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey" he said.

I smiled.

"It will be tough for me too, to be away from you, but I promise to call you from my smartphone with picture." He said

"it's called video call."  I replied

"Yes genius. And listen" he said looking into my eyes

I looked into his blue beady eyes.

He continued "I'll be back in 10 days. Don't be upset."

He tightened his grip and we came closer. He kissed me on my lips and then on forehead.

"Okay kid, time to go" he said

"Please let me drop to at the airport." I whined

"It's long drive back here. Drop me off once you shift. I won't stop you then. I might even start asking you to pick me up. You'll be my personal chauffeur cum girlfriend." He smirked.

"Ok, daddy." I smirked back

"What did you just call me?" he gasped

"Well you called me kid first." I replied

"Kid." He said

"Da..ddy" I replied

"Kid, you are making me late. Take care of yourself okay?"

"Yes I'll. You call me once you reach home okay?"

He left after giving me the tightest hug.