"Yeoonie uncle." Yeonjun turned to see Niara standing by the door. He was getting ready for the birthday party. He still remembers how Jungkook and Yoongi dressed in black at Jungkook's 18th birthday so he just copied. As in literal meanings too— same black turtleneck and coat as Jungkook's.

"Yes love." He crouched down on his knees to get at Niara's level. She is 10 but her hight isn't as her age. Her big round eyes covered with the lingering layer of transparent water, and an occasional hiccups making their way out of her mouth. "What happened?"

"Jinsoo isn't playing with me. I asked him to come play with me but he denied straight forward." Niara cried.

"Is Mommy not outside?" Yeonjun asked. Niara just shook her head and hiccuped again.

Well the question is who is Jinsoo? He is Kim Jinsoo, Taehyung's and Jungkook's son. He is 7 year old and is hella naughty. He is an alpha. And by the grace of Moon Goddess, he got all the traits of Jungkook. He looks so soft and fragile like Taehyung but his strength is of no match to the kids of his age. His looks are just so out of this world just like his father and he use his looks as a bonus point. People usually hesitate to throw hands at him but he don't hesitate at all. You'll see later.

"Ni?" Yeonjun looked up to see another beautiful lady standing by the door. "Yeoonie uncle have you seen Ni?"

"Jiya, sweetheart where is Taehyung hyung and your Papa?" Yeonjun asked. Niara came forward from behind Yeonjun and Jiya was quick to run toward her.

Min Jiya is Yoongi's and Jimin's daughter. She is 12 year old and is very responsible. Just like Jimin and Yoongi has always been the guardian of Jungkook and Taehyung, Jiya is very considerate about Niara and Jinsoo.

"I don't know, there are so many people downstairs and i can barely see any familiar face." Jiya remarked and cupped Niara's face. "What happened? I was looking for you."

Yeonjun chuckled on the cute whining of young lady.  He loves the bond that these kids share. He feels good to see them.

"Jinsoo, isn't playing with me. He said i irritates him." Niara cried again. She is very sensitive. Being an Omega act as a cherry on top.

"We don't need him. He is just a rude guy. Will you play with me?" Jiya asked making Niara look at her with wide hopeful eyes.

"Yes. I don't need him." Niara wipe her eyes and smiled at her older sister. Just like their fathers both of them are very close and best friends.

"Let's go. Yeoonie uncle needs to get ready too." Jiya held her hand and pulled her to walk out of the room. By the door she stop and turned once agin. "Oh uncle, Beck uncle asked me to tell you that Hobi uncle and Yuri aunty has arrived. He said you might hurry up and come down."

"Oh they did? I'll be down in a minute." Yeonjun can hardly keep the blush spreading his face. Both girls left the room after that. As soon as they did Yeonjun mind linked Hun-Sang. He is nervous and he knows his friend will understand him.

Hannie. Where are you?

He called him. And not a second later the door burst open, inside came the young Beta.

"Sorry Yeonnie. I got late." Hun-Sang apologized as soon as he enter the room. "Your mate is downstairs. He looks damn hot."

"Hey, watch your mouth." Yeonjun glared at him by the mirror.

"What? I just stated the fact. You know what, i feel like you guys will make as great couple as Head Alpha and Luna." Hun Sang chirped. Over the past years Yeonjun and Hun-Sang has gone so close to eachother. "Look at you huh, an alpha being this shy. Damn bro you are whipped."