He put his bowl on the table and jumped for me giving me floppy punches to the side of my head.

"Are you mad? are you de craze?" I burst out in laughter.

"You're some nigerian wannabe boyyyyyyy" He kissed his teeth and flopped beside me on the couch.

"Let's start revision." I nodded and followed him as he went to get some books from his room, I entered his room and picked up my phone as it charged. I then rushed to the kitchen and looked in the cupboards for snacks. I microwaved some popcorn and brought out two cans of red bull.

I put the snacks down at the table infront of us, as Jabari walked in with his hands full of books pens highlighters and different types of stationery.

"Okay, erm maths?"

I nodded. I put on my music and nodded to the intro of wet dreamz by J.cole. I nodded my head to the beat as Jabari whispered the lyrics.

'Long hair, brownskin with the fat ass'

I quickly picked up my phone, it falling like butter in my fingers. I tapped the shuffle button to change the song quickly feeling uncomfortable.

Jabari laughed. I was glad that he didn't question me changing the song even though he probably knew.

Jabari opened up his maths book and we went through most of our gcse topics. Both me and Jabari were taking further maths we both helped eachother rewarding ourselves with sips of redbull and handfuls of popcorn.

"I never took you to be the kind to be revising like this."

"Well, I need to do well in school init be rich, get the mulla and fxck them hoes" I kissed my teeth and scoffed, before enjoying a sip of red bull.

After two hours of intense maths revision, we decided to take a break. I picked up my phone and scrolled through instagram. I saw a selfie of Eden and double tapped in awe, she was honestly beautiful her crystal blue eyes contrasting against her curly blond hair. Her deep tanned skin showing through her mesh cropped shirt. I then got off instagram not wanting to see any other pictures that would cause further damage my self esteem.

"Hannah babe, I'm bored."

I scoffed at this and ate another handful of popcorn. I logged into my 'weheartit' and saw a stunning picture of a girl and boy at prom. They both wore white looked stunning. I screenshot the picture in awe, now excited for my prom which was soon after gcse exams. Jabari leaned over the sofa to see what i was looking at.

"rah that bangs still"

I nodded. "The girls buff to." I gave him the side eye and rolled my eyes.

"Another girls beauty is not the lack of your own Han"

I stopped in awe, had Jabari just spoken common sense? I looked at him and gasped.

"Heard that wet shxt in a movie styllllll"

I kissed my teeth and shook my head.

"Yeah she is buff, anyways this is what I'm wearing to prom."

"Rah all white okay, we will look buff" He smoother down his frizzy cinnamon ponytail and touched his imaginary beard.

I laughed "Mate I am not going prom with you."

He rolled his eyes and crossed his legs on the table.

"Yes you are, and you know so stop bloffin' " I kissed my teeth and tried to wipe all imaginations of me and Jabari in an all white ensemble on the red carpet to prom.