"What happened?", I whispered. My eyes were still laying on him, worry set on my face. 

"It's your parents.", Kyle started to explain and lowered his gaze for a moment. "There had been an accident. They were looking for you and some bastard tried to rob them. They are in the hospital. We need to go now."

"Are they going to be okay?", I asked back tearful. My eyes now jumped from Kyle to Piper and back. I felt hot tears running down my cheek. This wasn't in the script but it felt more naturally for Bits to be overwhelmed by her feelings, especially sadness, right now. Piper and Kyle looked at each other for a moment, then Piper sat a little straighter. Kyl started to rub his thumb over my skin. 

"We don't know.", she said truthfully and while hearing this, I squeezed my eyes shot to press some more tears out of my eyes. I tried t portray the breakdown as realistic as possible. 

"Cut!"

Henley's scream cut through the silence and the crew started to immediately get busy again. Kyle, Piper and I leaned back fully on the benches. I started to wipe away the tears on my face. My coworkers were looking at me worried. 

"What?", I asked and looking at them. 

"Are you okay?", Piper asked me. I nodded. Of course, I was. 

"Why?", I asked curiously. 

" 'cause you looked like you were about to break down.", Kyle answered. I was about to answer, but Henley interrupted. 

"Guys, that was perfect! Amazing work. We've got all the night shots. Go and get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow.", he said quickly and as fast as he was with us, as fast he was gone again. He was amazing and very friendly to us. It was amazing to work with him, but he never had time. I didn't mind though. 

Piper stood up but waited for me and Kyle. It was just now that I realised Kyle still had his hand on my arm. 

"I'm okay.", I said laughing. I couldn't understand their reaction. I was just acting. They have worked with me for some time now. They should know by now how I act and how I look when I cried. 

"I just acted."

"Alright.", Kyle said hesitantly and stood up. He waited for me as well. We walked to our trailers outside of the building next to each other. Kyle started a conversation. 

"What are you guys doing on the weekend?" He held open the door for Piper and me and we thanked him quickly. 

"I don't know.", I answered. "Probably working out with my trainer."

"I'm actually going home on Friday.", Piper answered. Right, she told me before. She was going home to Ottawa, Canada, so she could spend some time with her family. She was done with her scenes after Thursday. Kyle and I had some more scenes together, so we would need to work a little longer together. We were almost at our trailers, and my gaze automatically went to the parking lot close by. Lando told me he would pick me up, get breakfast together and bring me home before he would go to work. My eyes looked for that back McLaren he drove here in the UK. I saw his car waiting in the corner of the parking lot.

The past two months since Lando and I started dating have been absolutely amazing. Even though we didn't see each other often we spend every single minute possible together. He was now preparing for the final races this season and helping McLaren securing the thrid place in the constructor's championship. I have been busy shooting and doing interviews and media work, but mostly close to home, which was nice.

"Why do you ask?", Piper brought me back into the reality. We stopped walking in front of my trailer, which was the first in line. I really wanted to go and see Lando but I also didn't want to be rude to my friends and coworkers.