Hayami: The Rare Beauty 21

Start from the beginning

"This is the file that hokage sama had brought along with him. This includes all the information of your sensei and teammates. This also includes about the type of missions you will be taking and future jobs you can be assigned. Seeing these papers your future seems really promising and bright. The future possible jobs too are highly respectable and promising, from Hokage's assistant to hokage's guard, special place in anbu etc." Hyuga choro says as Hayami reads the file.

"I accept. I accept this position in the team and the team itself." Hayami says as she knew that there was an option of resignation from the team. Hiashi and Hyuga choro nod in containment and satisfaction by Hayami's answer.

"So when will your team be starting?" Hiashi asks. "Tomorrow Tadashi sensei has called us all to the training fields at 10." Hayami answers. "Good, you may rest for today. We shall take care of Hanabi's training for today." Hyuga choro says.

Hayami goes straight to her room and falls on the bed. She just stares up at the ceiling blankly doing absolutely nothing. "There was no such thing mentioned in the manga or the anime." Hayami thinks as she stares up at the ceiling.

She lays there on her bed staring up at the ceiling for quite a while until somebody knocks on her door. "Come in." she says. "Hinata?" she says as Hinata opens the door. "What is it, Hina? Do you need something?" Hayami says sitting up straight.

"Natsu san said that somebody is waiting for you outside." Hinata says. "Thank you Hinata." Hayami exits. She goes to the main gates to see Sasuke standing there waiting for her. "Sasuke?" Hayami questions. "What are you doing here?" Hayami questions.

Sasuke forwards her tiffin box which she left with Sasuke. "Oh! Thank you Sasuke." Hayami takes her tiffin box. "So? How's your team?" Hayami asks. "Stupid." Sasuke says. "Come on! It mustn't be so bad." Hayami says as they start walking. "Yes, it's way worse than that. It's the worst and weakest team I say." Sasuke says. "Why do you say so?" Hayami chuckles. "First of all, Naruto. He is dumb, reckless, careless, irresponsible and a total idiot. Sakura, don't get me started I don't even want to think about her. Just thinking of her gives me a major migraine. And lastly our jonin. He is the dumbest jonin I have ever encountered, he is always lost in his own world and extremely lazy." Sasuke says.

"What's your jonin's name?" Hayami asks despite knowing very well who it is. "Hatake Kakashi." Sasuke says. "Hatake Kakashi as your teacher? Then you should consider yourself very lucky." Hayami says. "You haven't even met him. He looks really lazy and weak, I wouldn't call myself lucky with such a teacher." Sasuke says.

"Weak? No way! Hatake Kakashi a former anbu member and captain of Team Ro belonging from the Cat division. He served in anbu for about 10 years. Plus he is the only son of the White Fang of the Leaf and the student of the fourth Hokage. I would consider myself blessed to get a teacher like him." Hayami says.

"What about yours? How are you teammates and jonin?" Sasuke questions. "I didn't really converse with any of them except for my introduction. My jonin's name is Satake Tadashi, is 21 years old and from Kirigakure. My two other teammates are boys, the oldest Tachibana Hiroshi is 14 years old and belongs from Kumogakure whereas the other boy is Iwasaki Kane, he is 13 and belongs from Sunagakure." Hayami says.

"I heard from my nii san and tou san that this team will be very different and special than any other genin teams. Your missions will be more specific and detailed than other genin teams plus your jonin too is a really skilled shinobi. I am really jealous of you y'know." Sasuke says.

"Like you should." Hayami says. "Now! It's late, I shall get going!" Hayami says as the sun was to set in a few minutes. "Should I drop you?" Sasuke asks. "No need. You too must have some kind of special training arranged by your sensei. You too should get some rest." Hayami says. "Hmm... Sure... see ya then." Sasuke is still hesitant on not escorting Hayami back.

Hayami then heads towards the Hyuga compound thinking what the training for tomorrow could be. She soon then reaches the main gates and opens it when she is startled by a presence behind her. She turns around ready to head chop the stalker just to be greeted with familiar black onyx eyes.

"Are you stalking me?" Hayami asks. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Princess, watch what you're saying. Not everything is about you." Sasuke says who was even more startled as no way in he would ever want to be head chopped by Hayami.

"Were you looking out for me? Since when did you become such a gentleman, Sasuke?" Hayami asks. "I wasn't looking out for you but the random guy who could have gotten randomly head chopped by you in the name of self defense when all he did was pass behind you." Sasuke tells Hayami causing her to roll her eyes.

"Plus I forgot something. See ya." Sasuke says. "Hold up! When did he bring that with him?" Hayami sweat drops as Sasuke returns back to the Uchiha district with a shovel. Hayami enters the compound and heads towards the main mansion.

On her way she bumps into Neji. "Neji san.." Hayami says. "Hayami sama." Neji says. "I assume Neji san just returned from one of his missions." Hayami says and Neji nods. "If so then you must be tired. I shall not disturb you." Hayami says and quickly heads towards the Hyuga mansion.

Hayami has been avoiding Neji as much as she can since that conversation about them always being in Hinata's shadows. Neji just stared at Hayami's figure that slowly disappeared in the dark as she took long strides towards her lavish reside. His face held unreadable emotions, his eyes followed her until she was out of his sight. He closed his slightly opened mouth and looked down at his hands which were curled into a fist and sighs.

Hayami straightly heads towards her room. She changes into her pajamas and plops on her bed. She lets out a sigh and stares up at the ceiling until she falls asleep.

The next day she wakes up around 4 and gets ready for the morning training. She does her warm ups and stretching then starts her training. Around 6 she trains Hanabi, then later Hinata. At 9:30 she eats her breakfast after preparing breakfast for Hinata, breakfast and medicine for Hitomi, almonds and few nutrients for Hanabi, sending Hinata off, preparing tea for Hiashi and Hyuga choro as she helps arrange the important documents and some paperworks. She then quickly gets ready for the first training session with her new team and heads towards the training fields.