Zayn smiled proudly. Louis was making a good name and it was just the start already, but this alpha Harry made him want to choke him.-"Louis does not share the same interests on Harry. Tell him to step back."

"I can't tell him to do anything. If he's set his mind on something, it would be hard to change it."-Liam said shrugging.

Liam's husky voice was lulling Zayn in a comforting conversation.-"Has Harry been taking any medications, since he meet Louis?"

"Cannot give any private information..."-Liam said sadly.

Zayn took out Louis' pill container.-"These kind...Louis is taking these too...because of Harry's scent, it makes him...agitated and...clingy."

"Yes...he asked me to find him some kind of pill that soothed his senses. This is the same container...do you think this is a serious problem?"-Liam asked now becoming worried.

"Yes it is a serious problem...Louis has never acted like this. I don't know what other effects it's giving them. And with the work we do, it's going to be a big obstacle if it gets worse."-Zayn said and entered the office after a short knocking. He panicked when he found it empty.

Liam looked around.-"They're not here?"

"Louis said he was going to wake up Harry so they could work...there had been some news from the council to discuss about..."-Zayn said checking his tablet, alerting everyone.

"Than he's with Harry."-Liam said.

Zayn looked at him.-"Yes but where ar-...oh god! I'll kill him!"-He said storming out of the office. Liam followed him, afraid he'll do something to his best friend.

Zayn ran to the guests room, bumping on many pack members who had just woken up and where confused to what was happening.

Liam followed him till Zayn bursted into a room. They both stood eyes widened at the sight in front of them.

They where both snuggling under the sheets, Harry's arms holding Louis into a warm embrace, both sound asleep.

"So much to Louis not sharing the same interests huh."-Liam whispered at Zayn chuckling.

Zayn was frustrated, he was about to shake Harry awake so he could release his friend. But Liam stopped him.

"Let me wake him up!"-Zayn said trying to remain calm.

Liam shook his head.-"Look!"-He said pointing at Louis arms.

Zayn watched Louis' hands, they stood gently over Harry's strong ones as they held him by his waist.

"They're not doing anything wrong."-Liam said softly.-"They both want this. Let them be..."

"They're not doing this willingly, something is wrong with them! Louis would never...with an alpha? Never!"-He said in denial.

Liam took him by the shoulders and slowly took him out of the room. Once outside he closed the door again. Not wanting the ones inside to hear them.

"I know, Harry would also never do this unless it was his mate, but I trust him. Don't you trust your friend?"-Liam said still holding him by his shoulders.

Zayn looked into his deep brown eyes...Like dark chocolate...they seemed so...pretty. He sighted.-"I trust him..."

"Great we'll wait for them to wake up. So let's have a coffee as a start, you look tired, have you gotten any sleep last night?"-Liam said and started walking to the direction they came from.

Zayn relaxed a bit. He smiled at Liam's considerate offer, pleased that his assumption where right.-"Yes, long night. Was searching for a medical explanation to all this, I'm Louis' doctor after all. And A coffee would be nice."