Chapter 43: Sleep at my house

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Inosuke! I'm home!" Kotoha yelled, and everyone turned around.

"Hi Mom! Inosuke said and then he noticed someone was with her but couldn't see his face since he was taking his shoes off.

"Did you bring someone home?" Inosuke asked.

"Oh right! Inosuke and his friends, I would like to introduce Douma to you." Kotoha introduced them to Douma who soon showed his face.

As soon Kanao heard his name and then saw his face, she began to a massive chill up her spine. The others except Inosuke, Tanjiro and Nezuko felt something weird about him, like he was someone very dangerous but that wasn't the case anymore since Douma had essentially left Daki and the other crime lords.

"T-Tanjiro..." Kanao uttered.

"Yes?" Tanjiro looked at Kanao.

"Umm, I-I gotta get going. I gotta do something. Is it okay if you drop me home?" Kanao stuttering out of fear.

"Uhh, sure." Tanjiro was a little confused but smiled anyways.

"Mrs Hashibira, if it's okay with you, Kanao and I gotta get going." Tanjiro said.

"Okay, you sure you don't want stay and have dinner?" Kotoha asked, and Kanao nodded immediately.

"I see, well thank you for coming to my son's party. Hope you come and visit again." Kotoha smiled.

With that, Kanao quickly dragged Tanjiro to the front door and bid her farewells to everyone else, who were quite confused at why Kanao is this hasty. The two left the house entirely, but before they started walking back home.

"Tanjiro..." Kanao uttered and Tanjiro hummed in response.

"Can we go to your place first." Kanao said.

"Eh, why?" Tanjiro was a bit curious.

"There somethings I want you to bring to my house." Kanao answered.

"What is it?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'll tell you when we get to your place." Kanao said.

"Fine." Tanjiro sighed. And the two started walking back to Tsutako's house.

__________________________________________________

At Tsutako's house...

Sanemi went back home while Masachika decided dropped Tsutako off her place.

"Thank you for dropping me off and thank you for the hangout today." Tsutako thanked him.

"No problem, it was fun being with you. I'm sure we can hangout again." Masachika smiled, making Tsutako blush at the statement.

"Actually, there is something I wanna ask you." Tsutako uttered.

"What is it?" Masachika asked.

Tsutako was very nervous, but she finally found someone, and she didn't want this opportunity to go away.

"D-Do you wanna go to prom with me?" Tsutako stuttered, surprising him

"Eh!?" Masachika blushed.

"The dance party this Thursday at Kimetsu Academy. Do you wann-" Tsutako was cut off by Masachika.

"Yes! I'd love to go to prom with you!" Masachika accidentally yelled, making Tsutako blush quite madly.

"Sorry for screaming." Masachika apologised.

"No, it's okay... so um, see you on Thursday?" Tsutako said.

"Yes, see you on Thursday. Well gotta get going, bye Tomioka-Chan." Masachika smiled.