Calming down-2

Hello people! I'm back at it with part two, thanks to any and all who use their time to read my storys, it makes me feel incredible! Shout out  @x_echo28_x and @Odd_Weeb for being the first ones to read and comment to my story! Thank you guys so much! And now here is part two!

 Also two key notes.  1-this is the design  I'm going with for his cloths/villain costume 2- I KNOW NOTHING OF MEDICEN AND MEDICAL PRACTICES! Everything you read about how Izuku treats his wounds are made up! If your are help seek professional help, ALWAYS!

Izukus POV

As I look at his wounds I frown slightly. I knew I had to get the bullet out of his side before I got the one out of his leg since it was more likely to hurt him. I grab the medical gloves, tweezers and a cloth. I place the gloves on then realize, I cant get it out it's out sterilizing the wound. I sighed and grabbed the scissors and rubbed alcohol from the kit. This is going to be fun to explain when he wakes up.

As I cut the shirt around the wound I can see his skin. Some parts were Burt and purple while other parts were smooth and clean, if I had to admit it I would say I'm quite jealous of him. While he has scars they suit him, my scars are ugly and they don't suit me at all.

As I look at the wound I must admit it was clean, there were little bits of cloth from his shirt and tiny bits of shrapnel from the bullet but they were easy to take care of, overall this wound will heal amazingly when it is dealt with. I grab my tweezers and I start to remove all the cloth and shrapnel from the wound. I then soak the cloth in rubbing alcohol, it may hurt like a bitch but at least it will make sure there is no infection. I gently dab it on the wound and dabi stirs, he shakes his head and looks around. I quickly remove my hands from the wound not wanting to seem like a threat. He looks at me for a second dazed then he realizes who I am... great, this should be fun.

Dabis POV

I was peaceful for what seemed like ten seconds and then I felt pain. It was that shit stinging sensation when rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer enters a cut, not fun! As I open my eyes I instantly realize it is too bright for this to be LOV hideout. Not even the blood suckers room is this bright. I try to sit up but my wounds send a sensation of pain forcing me to compromise with half sitting up. I look around to what seems to be an apartment? Who in Nezu's name would bring me to their home?

I look around with my line of sight going from ceiling to floor when I spot a green fluffy ball-like object that catches my eye. I looked down only to realize it was a person, they had a scared expression on their face but their body stood on Gard like it was ready to defend. This person knows how to fight, I noted, they were holding a cloth and tweezers in their hands. I look closer at the face and then it hit me like a Fucking stem train on Red Bull, THATS IZUKU MIDORYA! My eyes widen and he sees my reaction and backs away. He slowly puts the medical gear down and puts his hands where i could see them... why is he not attacking? And more importantly why does it look like he was trying to heal me?

"Umm, dabi. I need to look at your wounds, I only had just started looking at it when you became conscious so I haven't gotten a chance to properly sterilize them or get the bullets out, on either of them." I look at him in utter shock. Why is he trying to help me? It must be some trick they teach the kids at UA now, smart.

"Look deku-" He flinched slightly when i called him that, interesting... "I'm not falling for your tricks! I am perfectly fine, and if you don't let me go, so help me, I will burn this whole building down right now!" He looks shocked for a brief second before his face turns to a cold and distant look. He stiffens up and his voice is steady.