"STOP! It's me, Taylor!" she said, holding her hands in front of her face. I squinted my eyes and recognized the long blond hair. Yep, it is.

"Oh hey" I said, putting the vase down.

I opened the lights to the kitchen and gasped at the sight in front of me. Taylor had all sorts of bruises everywhere. "What happened?" I asked even though I already have a faint idea of what happened.

"T-Taylor, he beat me up again. What should I do Harry?" she asked.

"I think you should go in first, Niall's in the living room. I think you should stay there first while I fix you a cup of tea" I said, leading her to the living room.

"Harry, who is--" Niall was saying but he stopped immediately as soon as he saw Taylor with me.

"It was just Taylor" I said, smiling reassuringly at him and hoping that jealousy won't get in Niall's way tonight. "Just stay here, okay? I'll fix something up. All we have is junk" I said, looking at Taylor, who in return, nodded.

I made my way back to the kitchen and started preparing a cup of tea while listening to any sounds from the living room. All I can hear is the TV playing and I guess that's good enough.

As I returned to the living room, I found Niall sitting on the couch, still wrapped around in blankets and eating a bag of chips while Taylor sat on a different sofa for individual people.

"Here you go" I said, handing Taylor her cup of tea and settling down beside Niall once more, who in return moved too close to me so that he was practically sitting on my lap.

"Harry, what should I do about Taylor?" Taylor asked, looking at me and eyeing Niall warily.

"I think you should break up with him" I said and Taylor burst into tears.

"But I love him!" she said, burying her face in her fingers.

"Maybe you just think you do" Niall spoke up and Taylor peered at him through her fingers, "maybe you just think he loves you back as well. If he truly loved you, he would go through every hell-raising obstacle just to be with you, just to hold you. If he's mad at you yet he still loves you, he wouldn't hit you. He’ll just go on his own for a while to think about what’s making him angry and then return to you with open outstretched arms. Maybe you do love him, but I don't think he does. Or at least doesn't love you the way everyone wants to be loved. Harry is right, I think you should break up with him" Niall said and I looked at him, fully impressed.

"Wow Niall" Taylor said, removing his fingers from her face. "You're right, I should break up with him" she said and Niall and I just murmured our agreements.

"Thanks you two" she said, smiling at the both of us. "I couldn't have made my decision without you guys"

"You're welcome" I said, smiling at her.

"Oh and Harry," Taylor said, smiling at me sweetly. "Can you accompany me to my mother tomorrow?? She needs help with cleaning her house and I thought it would be nice if you and I helped her"

"I would love to Taylor, but can't Niall come?" I asked, wrapping both of my arms around Niall's waist as he continued almost sitting on my lap.

"My mother does not like too much people" Taylor admitted and I bit my lip, debating or not whether I should go or not.

"You should go Harry" Niall said and I couldn't believe that my ears were actually properly working.

Niall's POV

"You should go Harry" I said even though I didn't want him to.

"What?" Harry said and I moved away from his lap and just sat beside him to look at him. 

"You should go" I repeated.

"Are you serious?" Taylor and Harry asked simultaneously and I just shrugged.

"I guess so" I shrugged. No! I don't want him to leave but I don't want to be a heartless bastard either. Taylor was being abused by her boyfriend and the least I can do is help her recover. Even if that means leaving Harry with her alone for a while.

"Thanks Niall, for understanding" Taylor said, smiling at me with a glint in her eyes that I chose to ignore.

"Yeah....I'm sleepy. I'll just go to sleep" I said, shrugging this feeling off. I don't want to look like an over attached boyfriend who gets jealous at every single little thing.

"I'll stay with Taylor for a while," Harry said, "good night babe" he said, standing up to give me a kiss on the lips and I just smiled as he pressed his lips against mine and pulled away.

"Good night" I murmured and went upstairs. As soon as I shut the door, I looked at Harry's bed and decided I'll be sleeping on my own tonight. With a heavy heart, I took off my clothes and lied down on my bed, wishing that tomorrow will just pass by quickly.

I spent the next day watching TV or looking for anything to eat.

"How was your day?" I asked as soon as Harry burst into our room while I was lazily strumming my guitar.

"It was fun! We went to her mum's house and her mum was nice and baked the best cookies ever!" harry said, smiling at me and I forced myself to smile as well.

"That's great" I said, "so what are our plans tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm going to go to this aquarium museum or something like that with Taylor, she got two tickets. One for me and one for her" Harry said, smiling at me.

"Okay, uhm, what about the next day?" I asked hopefully.

"Gonna be a Lifeguard for a day! Taylor’s gonna show me" Harry smiled once more, "but you can tag along"

"Sure, I'll just 'tag along'" I said, my smile slowly disappearing from my face.

"Great!" Harry said but then he noticed the evident frown on my face. "Don't be like that! Taylor got abused, we should be doing everything to make her happy" Harry said.

"Yeah you're right" I said, trying to smile once more.

"That's my kiddo" Harry said, giving me a peck on the lips. Kiddo???

"Oh and did you know Taylor has a cute, younger brother?" Harry asked and I shook my head.

"No Harry, I didn't know" I said while simultaneously stopping myself from groaning out loud.