Chapter 17

A/N: Smut ahead!!!

We spent the rest of the week going out, having fun and just acting like a normal couple, which we were.

"I feel so tired Harry" Niall said as he jumped on my bed instead of his, "we've gone out non-stop for this week. I love going on dates with you but I feel really tired and every single energy left in my body finally left"

"I can’t believe the day Niall's energy finally disappeared actually came" I chuckled as I lied down beside him. Niall only glared at me and gave a groan while crawling away from me.

"Awww I was kidding" I cooed as I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer so that his back was against my chest.

"I feel so sleepy and tired" Niall yawned even though it's still 6pm and we still haven't eaten dinner.

"How does falling asleep beside each other sound?" I asked, yawning as well and wrapping my arms even tighter around him.

"Sounds amazing" Niall murmured before he closed his eyes and the room started filling with his soft snores and even breathing.

After a minute of watching his eyes flutter, I felt myself slowly drifting away as well with Niall between my arms.

"Harry"

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard someone moaning my name and soon, I was vaguely aware that my face was pressed up against Niall's hair.

"Harry" he moaned and I slightly pulled away to look at the back of his head.

"Niall?" I asked.

"Harry" he moaned again and I slowly crawled to other side of the bed only to see him still asleep yet his face was flushed and he was slowly rocking his hips back and forth.

"Oh god you're so good harry, keep on sucking me" he moaned and I smirked. This boy was having a wet dream about me!

I leaned into his ear and whispered "god Niall you're so big and you taste so good. I could suck your d*ck forever" causing him moan louder and thrust his hips violently into the air while his hand subconsciously palms it through his pants.

I smirked some more and started biting Niall's ear, causing him to moan my name once more. "Cum for me babe" I whispered and Niall gave another moan and my smirk grew wider as I saw a wet patch start to form trough Niall's pants

Suddenly, an idea popped in my head. I slowly made my way down so that my face was in front of Niall's damp pants. I opened the zipper and pulled down his pants only to realize he went on full commando today.

Niall was wearing completely nothing underneath his pants the whole day? The thought of that made my own length twitch.

I hesitated for a while before giving a slow kitten lick on the head of his length, making Niall whimper and his length twitch.

I summoned all my strength, took a deep breath and wrapped my lips around Niall's head. I haven’t done this before but I have watched Niall sucked my length multiple time already to know the basics.

I started sucking on the head and smirked when I felt it twitch again and slowly harden. "You like that, don't you?" I muttered to mini Niall before taking him all in.

I slowly moaned around Niall's length as I finally tasted him, swirling my tongue all around and simply savoring the taste. I looked up to see Niall panting and whining and moaning again, which I took as a good sign.

I started bobbing my head up and down like the way Niall does it. I was getting the hang of it when I felt Niall's length slowly pull away from me and I looked up to see Niall's blue eyes staring at me with surprise.