Chapter 15

"I actually had fun" I said to Taylor as we made our way outside of the restaurant.

"I did as well" Taylor said, smiling shyly at me.

"I'm sorry that I started judging you without even getting to know you better" I said, standing in front of her as we stood on the sidewalk, about to part ways.

"It's alright, I understand. I can tell that you really love him and now I feel stupid for trying to get in the way between the both of you" she said.

"Great. See you someday then?" I asked I started walking towards the opposite direction.

"See you" she said, her voice full of hope yet I just chose to ignore as I made my way back home.

As I reached the kitchen, I realized that Niall's shoes were scattered around, meaning that he was already home.

I quickly made my way to our room and as I entered it and turned to close the door, I heard his quiet voice, quiet enough that I almost didn't hear it, ask "Haz?"

"Hey love" I said, turning around to smile at Niall who was still wearing his white tank top that makes me go crazy.

"Where were you?" he asked, stepping closer to me.

"I went out for lunch" I said.

"With whom?" he asked.

"Taylor..." I said quietly "but I can explain--"

"Oh so you went out with a girl who has a huge crush on you while I was gone?" Niall asked, I expected his voice to be all playfully and in a mock accusing tone but it wasn't. He sounded like he was really jealous and pissed.

"No! I meant yes but she just needed to clear out the air and apologize and my mum made me and I promise that she didn't do anything and she promised she wouldn't do anything" I said quickly, hoping that Niall's normal, happy and bubbly expression would return.

"How do you know? For all we know she could be plotting something secretly to break us up. Or do you want us to break up?" he asked as he clenched his fists.

"No! I was forced to go with her I swear, but while we were eating I realized that she was fun and she thinks we're cute" I tried to reason.

"So? When Justin was about to kiss me it didn't take me very long to try and pull away because you know why? Because I love you so much to the point where I gave up Zayn to be with you, I left him looking for someone else to comfort him because I know I couldn't anymore. Yet you still chose to go on a nice date with Taylor!" Niall said, his face turning red as he stopped his tears from falling down his cheeks and failing.

"Niall, I'm sorry. I didn't know--"

"Know what? That I have feelings? I thought you knew you were the first boy I truly gave my heart to yet I don't know if you want to take care of it" he said, cutting me off.

"I'm so--" I tried saying again but he cut me off once more.

"Don’t be!" he said and I snapped.

"SHE'S NICE OKAY? AND SHE'S NOT A SLUT! SHE DOESN'T JUST GIVER HER BODY AWAY LIKE SOME WHORE! LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW!" I shouted my nerved getting the best of me but soon, I was surrounded by guilt as I saw Niall's face.

Niall stood transfixed in front of me, his face full of so much pain and I can't believe I was the one who caused that.

"Is that what you think of me? A slut? A whore? Is that why you asked me to be your boyfriend? Because you pity me?" he said quietly as his voice cracked and more tears spilled down his face.