Chapter 18

"But mum! Didn't we just go grocery shopping last week?" I whined as my mum handed me some cash.

"Yes we did but I have no idea how only a single apple is left in the fridge" she said, shooting Niall a playful glare before looking back at me.

"At least let Niall come with me!" I whined some more.

"I’m afraid we can't, Harry. He has been skipping out on his chores lately and it's time he does them" Maura said, handing Niall a mop.

"Fine, fine. Wait, so you're leaving your only son to go grocery shopping alone" I said, looking at them with pleading eyes.

"Yes we are" Dad said firmly and gave me a few more cash before pushing me towards the door. I sighed and walked back in the kitchen to give Niall a quick kiss, "I'll miss you" I muttered.

"I'll miss you too" he whispered and I looked him one last time before heading out the door and calling a cab to take me to the nearest super market.

"Where the hell is the fish section?" I muttered to myself as I held the list of things I needed to buy in one hand and pushed the cart around the aisles with my other.

Apparently, I was too busy looking at the shelves full of canned goods that I nearly jumped in surprise as I hit someone with the cart and heard him yelp.

"Oh god I'm so sorry" I said as the boy, or man, I hit glared at me.

"Watch where you're going" he spat out and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"Taylor?" I heard a familiar voice said and I looked in surprised as Taylor appeared.

"Harry?" she said, looking at me.

"Hey Taylor" I said while smiling, I haven't talked to her in a week because of Niall's jealousy. I still haven't convinced him that Taylor is a nice girl and that he should get to know her better.

"What are you doing here alone?? Where's Niall?" Taylor asked, smiling quizzically at me.

"Just grocery shopping" I shrugged, getting some stuff from a shelf nearby. "And he has chores to do" I continued.

"Too bad, I wanted to introduce the both of you to my boyfriend, Taylor" Taylor giggled as she held the man I previously hit's arm.

"So the both of you are named Taylor?" I asked and she nodded while giggling again.

"That's cute" I chuckled slightly. Not as cute as Niall and I though, I thought.

"Oh you're one of Taylor's friends? I didn't mean to be rude earlier" Taylor number 2 said, stretching out his free hand and waiting for me to shake it. I looked at it for a while and then grabbed it and shook his hand twice before letting go easily.

"We should go on a double date!" Taylor number 1 squealed, letting go of T2's (Taylor number 2) hand to clap hers together.

"Me, Niall and the Taylors" I said while chuckling slightly, "that sounds like a great idea"

"Great! How about this Saturday?" T1 asked.

"Sure, sounds cool" I said, "now if you don't mind, I'm gonna look for fish now for Niall who happens to be a bottomless pit"

"Oh sure, go on then" T1 said.

"Nice meeting you" T2 said, giving my back a hard pat, causing me to wince in pain. I waved goodbye to them one last time before continuing what I was previously doing.

"Harry! I missed you!" Niall said as he hugged me tightly, attacking me as soon as I entered our room.