Chapter 21

A/N: SMUT!!!!!!!!!!! at the start lol

"Let's go to the beach! I need to work on my tan!" Gemma said out of nowhere while we were eating breakfast.

"Plus we need to bond more often! Summer is coming to an end and ever since you four got together, we rarely spend our days together anymore" Maura said, looking happy that Gemma suggested the idea. I feel slightly bad for her, being the only currently single person in the household.

"That's sounds like a great idea!" my mum voiced out and I put an arm around Niall protectively who was eating happily beside me.

"What's wrong?" he whispered after he swallowed his food.

"Justin" I said even though we haven't seen him in 2 weeks or so.

"Ignore him!" Niall said, waving it off like it's nothing and continuing ravishing his food.

"What if he tries to hit on you?" I asked worriedly.

"That's the same thing I say about Taylor and you're always like 'she won't!' So now I'm gonna tell you that Justin won’t hit on me. He hasn't even talked to me in weeks!" he said, giving me a kiss on the cheek to reassure me.

"As soon as you finish eating, pack up!" Maura said, clapping her hands in excitement. Usually, my mother would be the excited one but then who can blame her?

"Can't we just stay at home and cuddle?" Gemma asked, burying herself into Greg.

"No" mum huffed, clearly sensing what's going on with Maura.

Gemma groaned and Greg just chuckled and started rubbing her back affectionately while I looked back at Niall who was almost done with his food.

"Hurry up babe" I whispered in his ear, "so we can take a shower together"

At the sound of this, Niall's eyes grew wide and he stared at the food and contemplated whether or not he should cherish it or devour it quickly to get a little fun time in the showers. Niall made up his find and within a second, every single trace of his breakfast was gone from his plate.

"Thanks for the food mum and Anne!" Niall said quickly as he stood up, grabbing me along with him and dragging me upstairs into our bedroom.

As soon he slammed the door closed, he entered the bathroom, shutting it right behind him and I chuckled quietly and shook my head at Niall's eagerness.

I made my way to the bathroom and opened the door only to have my jaw drop at the sight in front of me.

Niall was standing under the shower, completely naked while stroking his length and waiting for me. "Like what you see?" he teased.

"I like it very, very much" I said, licking my lips as I let my eyes roam around his body.

"What are you waiting for then?" Niall asked his accent thick with arousal. "Strip" he said and I was more than happy to oblige, not before putting on a show first.

I slowly took off the shirt that Gemma made me wear during breakfast, making sure that the soft fabric brushed against my now hardening nipples, causing me to moan.

I kept my eyes on Niall whose eyes were darkening that you cannot see the blue in them anymore. He watched my hands as it reached down to my boxers like some predator stalking its prey. I knew what effect I had on him so I made sure that I will tease him like the way he usually teased me.

As soon as my hands reached my boxers, I put my hands in and started stroking myself, making sure that the only thing Niall could see was the movement within my boxers and making him crazy.