What... the... freak?

She stop smudging herself on me and now she's looking pretty serious.  "I'd like to sincerely apologize from my lie eight years ago. I wasn't his girlfriend I never was and we never have a relationship. Hindi ko siya type dahil ayaw ko sa lalaking mas maganda pa sa akin, Except sa soon to be hubby ko hehe." what the hell is she talking about?

My eyes widened again after realization hit me like a thunder. "Y-you mean---Nagsinungaling ka nuon sa c-condo?"

She looked sorry and slowly nodded. "Oo, my reason is an absolute nonsense why I said it, I was brat but I'm still one now it's just that, Now I know how to control my emotions. Again I'm sorry at sana makapunta kayo sa kasal ko."

"Kasal? Ikaw ikakasal?"

"Bingi? Charot, Oo! Next month na at sana ikaw ang makakuha ng bouquet ko." she giggled again. "pero ang cute mo talaga pag-nagseselos pwede ba kurotin ko ang cheeks mo cutie?"

My mouth was half open and just when I'm about to speak and trying to build sense up, Cody's voice was visable.

"No! Bawal mo saktan ang baby ko." he possessively wrapped me around his embrace. "and for the last time don't call her cutie, Ako lang sabi ang may karapatan na tawagin siyang cutie."

I blink twice. Am in reality? Are they for real? I slowly turn around to match cody's piercing eyes meeting tiffany's glaring glance.

Ano ba talaga ang nangyayari? There must be a reason why she's here? If gusto niyang humingi ng tawad she should be asking me, not cody. Plus, may fiancee na nga siya!

"But why are you here?" I asked trying to feed my curiosity an answer.

"To give the wedding invitation cards, of course we can't miss to give my fiance's friend, which is that brute," she said pointing at cody with sarcasm look and eventually melted when she met mine. "Nasa invitation card ang pangalan ninyong dalawa, the time, theme, location, and etc. It's all in the card. Make sure makakapunta kayong dalawa bye!" and she left, without another word.

Is she nuts? Wow, never in my entire life I've met someone that enthusiastic, ibang-iba sa kausap kong babae eight years ago. I sighed and my heart pounded faster and shaking nonestop when I felt Cody, pressing me back into his open arms and he breath in-between my skin, touching his lower lip on my bare skin making me shut my eyes.

I gulped. "H-hey! Nasa opisina mo tayo!" I hissed.

"Hmm, I don't care."

"Cody!"

"I miss you so much." mas binaon niya pa lalo ang kanyang labi. I felt his warm breath. "I thought everything was a dream but this is real. You're my reality."

Pinikit ko ang aking mga mata at unti-unting sumilay ang ngiti sa aking labi. I twist the side of my lips, "I see that you become more flowery than before..."

He chuckled. "Only to you babe." Hindi ko magawang magsalita, gusto ko lang pakiramdaman ang kanyang yakap. "Let stay like this for an hour, please?"

I close my eyes, hinanap ko ang kanyang mga bisig, I lean more and replied. "Just an hour and the next is ours."

~

"Masarap?" I asked with my head tilted.

He nodded like a kid and showed his sexy smirk. "Yes ma'am."

Mahina akong tumawa. Pinagmasdan ko siyang kumain at paano niya inubos ang niluto ko. After that, he sit besides me, hugging me again. My gosh, he will never let me go huh?

"You like the flowers?"

Ngumiti ako. "Yep..." I paused. "Can I ask you something?"

Facing him I showed an assuring smile. "Oo naman, What is it?"

"Who is she?"

"Tiffany?" tumango ako. "She's a childhood friend. My mom and hers are good friends."

"Is that the reason why andon siya sa condo mo nuon?" that just came out of me, Nagulat rin siya sa tanong ko at sumeryoso.

"Mga magulang lang namin ang close well including her fiance which is one of my close friends, pero hindi kami ni tiff." he explained.

"Then what did she do in your condo that day and why was she wearing... a lingerie?" I tried not to sound bitter but the last words, I can't coat it.

Naramdaman ko ang bahagyang paghinto ng kilos ni cody sa aking tabi. He unwrapped his arms around me and touched both of my shoulders and gently turn me around to face him.

"First thing first, you're the most amazing and beautiful woman I love..." napakagat ako sa pangibabang labi ng maramdaman ko ang kanyang labing dumampi sa likod ng aking palad. "She barge in my condo at midnight eight years ago, complaining about her boyfriend which is her fiancee now. Later that morning, May lingerie fashion show ang agency niya and because she and her boyfriend are freaking arguing about something, she wanted me to escort her In short gusto niya akong isama dahil para may driver siya." he sounded like he's cursing that day up until now.

I giggled. Mukhang hindi nga sila close dahil pati si tiffany kanina gusto siyang sakalin. Gusto ko pa sanang magtanong, 'yung tungkol sa red roses na binili sa mall eight years ago at para kanino ang mga pulang rosas. But that doesn't matter now, I'm happy and contented on where I am.

I stared at him and without any word, My hands touched his jaw, I caress his jawline and slowly I lean closer with my eyes staring intimately at him as he stared at me with the same look. I bit my lower lip after feeling his warm rough palm scattered behind my back while his other hand is touching my nape, pulling me closer.

But before I do, I let our forheads touched each skin and we both close our eyes.

Inaalala ko lahat, Simula nung makilala ko siya hindi ko inaaasahan na mamahalin niya rin ako. Nagsimula ang lahat sa simpling bangayan na naging dahilan upang magustohan ko siya at hanggang pag-ibig na.

People choose to forget the bad memories but I chose to keep mine. He is part of my bad and happy memory, our love made me grow and learn things about us and how we slowly trust each other. I am not whole or complete without the last piece of my life and he is my last piece of the puzzle to cover the darkness.

Hinalikan ko siya. I didn't move my lips, pinakiramdaman ko ang labi niya at unti-unti kong iginalaw ang aking labi. I can he see him staring at me seriously and when our eyes met he lock me in his arms and deliver my soft and slow kiss into a hot passionate deep kiss.

All I ever did was to smile between our locking lips.

God, I'm deeply inlove with him, thank you for bringing him into my life.