Hayami: The Rare Beauty 20

Start from the beginning

She pushes the boy behind her by accident and everything goes silent, confusing her. She then turns around to see Sasunaru kiss in 500 megapixels. Sasuke and Naruto quickly part away from the kiss and start to choke vigorously. Soon Hayami realizes that the man she pushed was no other than Naruto and the kiss was the result of her action.

"Am..am I.. Better than everybody else?" Hayami stares at the two in awe but quickly spots a crowd of pigs with horns and red eyes whom she quickly identifies as the Sasuke fan club and quickly crawls her way out.

"I must be everybody's fan favorite!! Is this the power of god?" Hayami stares at the hand from which she pushed Naruto. "I am God, I am All Mighty-" "Tch, what a drag." Shikamaru takes a seat behind her.

"That billboard brow." Ino huffs in annoyance as she takes her seat besides. "Cool down Ino." Hayami sweat drops as she fans Ino from whom smoke was coming out of. Iruka sensei then makes his entrance in the class and explains about being a ninja, mission ranks, ninja ranks etc.

"And now for the teams Team 1........... Team 7 Uchiha Sasuke." Iruka sensei says and every fangirls' ears perk up praying to Kishimoto that their name would be taken next.

"Uzumaki Naruto." Iruka sensei says much to Naruto's irritation as he didn't want to be in the same team as Sasuke. Just one seat remained in the team and 9 girls. All the girls wanted to be in the same tea as Sasuke and the boys with Hayami. "Haruno Sakura." iruka sensei says and Sakura jumps from her seat in joy whereas purple lines form on top of Sasuke and Naruto was both excited and disappointed.

Hayami mentally danced in victory as she didn't want to be in Team 7 a.k.a team orphan in which every team member including the sensei had mental issues and trauma. "Team 8 Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuga Hinata and Aburame Shino." Iruka sensei says. "Ughh! Really! With these guys!" Ino says, catching her head and banging on the table.

"That was kinda predictable ya'know. The Ino-Shika-Cho formation has been going on for generations." Hayami says as Iruka sensei continues with the teams.

"Your name hasn't been called yet. Everybody in the class has been assigned to their team." Choji says. "Iruka sensei!" Hayami raises her hand. "Yes, I know Hayami. I am going to explain it. A special program has been planned by the hokage. A special team will be formed which will consist of the immigrants of Sunagakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure and of course the native of Konoha. Over the years we have observed each and everyone of you with hawk eyes and chose the best student for this team." Iruka says.

"So does that mean I won't be in the team with this Sasuke!? I knew it! A great ninja like me shouldn't be placed with such a noob like him." Naruto says. "Silent Naruto! The teams have carefully been chosen by the hokage sama on the basis of your skills and scores. You have not only scored the lowest in your team by the whole academy whereas Sasuke has scored the highest from the team and Sakura is one of the most intelligent in the class. You have no place to speak." Iruka says and everybody laughs except for Hayami and Hinata who remained silent as they believed that Naruto would surely surpass them.

"So back to the topic. Congratulations Hyuga Hayami, you have been chosen for this program personally handpicked by the hokage." Iruka sensei says and everybody claps congratulating Hayami. The bell then rings signaling their lunch break.

"After your lunch break, come straight to your classes. Here you will meet your assigned teachers. Now, off you go." Iruka says and exits the class. "Why don't you go and eat with your team Hinata? Like that you can get to know them better." Hayami says. "But what about you Hayami chan? Your team isn't here." Hinata says.

"I will go and eat my lunch with ane. I am pretty sure that everybody will eat with their team, all except for Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. They can't tolerate each other." Hayami says and heads off in search of Sakura after dropping Hinata to her team. Soon she finds Sakura and takes their seat in the park's bench where they chat about random topics while eating.

"Hyuga Hayami. You are called in the hokage's office." a messenger says and Hayami quickly departs from the park. "Wait! My lunch box!" Hayami remembers that she left her lunchbox in the park and quickly heads back.

"I know right! Naruto is so annoying and bratty. He is very irresponsible and always gets in trouble and the reason is because he doesn't have his parents to discipline him. That's why he is alone, so alone and isolated" Sakura says to the real Sasuke in silence.

Sakura stared at Sasuke's back hoping he would agree with her or look at her whereas Sasuke was looking at Hayami who was triggered by the words of her sisters from the corner of his eyes.

"Really?" Sasuke asks. "Yes! Only if he-" "Are you really saying this despite personally seeing your younger sister's experience? Even Hayami grew up without her parents, she grew up in an unknown household filled with strangers. She was separated from her parents at the young age of 3, the love and care she was meant to receive from her biological parents was never given to her, she was trained to live in the shadows of Hinata, she expected to live as a backup plan, a substitute, a scapegoat, a shield to the Hyuga heiress in the Hyuga household. She suffered all this for something she has no fault in, she too made mistakes in Hyuga household and once upon a time looked down upon. Is it because she had no parents?" Sasuke says.

"She is my younger sister Sasuke kun! I would never say such things to her. Plus the Civilian Hyuga affair wasn't her fault. She had no fault in it." Sakura says. "Neither does Naruto. Though he is reckless, an idiot and a troublemaker it's not his fault for not having any parents." Sasuke says. "You said he is alone and isolated... it's not about parents' scolding. Even despite having parents you can be alone and isolated, you have no idea of what it is like being alone and being looked down upon." Sasuke says. "Why are you saying that Sasuke kun? Do you like my sister?" Sakura asks. "Yes, you are annoying like the other girls say." Sasuke says, making Sakura gasp.

"H-Hey! Wait! Clear your meaning first! Did you mean 'Yes, You are indeed annoying like other girls' or 'Yes, I like your sister and you are annoying like other girls'? Hey! Sasuke kun!!!" Sakura shouts as Sasuke exits the scene.

"No way he likes Hayami. She isn't his type at all, she has mid length hair, trains 24/7, isn't feminine as she is always fighting in the dojo, eats way more than me plus I am more beautiful than her." Sakura says and heads back.

Hayami is currently sitting in the waiting room of the Hokage tower when something is placed above her head. She looks up to see Sasuke standing beside her, placing her tiffin which she left in the park above her head.

"Thanks..." Hayami says trying to take the tiffin from Sasuke's hands but he raises it higher. "Come on! Give it!" Hayami says and sasuke brings it down to her reach but when she is near to grabbing it he again lifts it up. "Oi!" Hayami says annoyed.

"Do you want to look like a fool in your first meeting with your teammates? Cheer up a bit, you look as stale as the bitter gourd in the market." Sasuke says. "Did you just call me a bitter gourd?" Hayami asks, annoyed. "Yeah, because you are looking like one." Sasuke says. "Why you-" Hayami is caught off guard when Sasuke zooms near her face.

His hands make their way to her face and cups her face but both sides. He caresses his thumb on her soft skin and Hayami.exe officially stopped working but it was brought back to life when Sasuke ruthlessly pinched her soft pink cheeks.

"PULL. YOURSELF. TOGETHER." Sasuke says, pinching her cheeks and giving soft slap-like pats to it making her naturally pink tinted cheeks red. "Oww!! That hurts!! Sasuke you jerk!!" Hayami starts hitting sasuke with both her hands like a child which didn't faze Sasuke at all.

"My cheeks..." Hayami pouts like a child with anime tears in the corner of her eyes and she softly caresses her red cheeks.

The picture brought a small playful smirk like a smile on Sasuke's face. "Now go! Meet your teammates and if you don't like them, kill them. I will be waiting for you outside in front of your house at night with a shovel to bury the bodies." Sasuke says.

(What should the personalities of our female lead's teammates and teacher be?)