IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi there, dear readers. I'm sorry to say that there might be a chance that I won't be able to continue this book.

I just suddenly got very busy and unmotivated to re-watch the whole show, not to mention I'm very behind on BNHA.

Not to mention my studies, Genshin, and to be honest the reason why I made this fanfiction is just because of a small idea.

I didn't think it over, didn't write or even note depts and plot, and every chapter is just what my mind comes up just to fill it up.

I know I said I'll finish this book but the idea just seems to go away.

And to be really honest, I procrastinate a lot, and is very lazy. I also don't want to fill up my brain everyday with my books, studies, games, and personal interest at the same time.

Unlike SHINOBI (narutoxbnha) which I actually thought and took note on what I want to do, COMMAND is just scattered and all over the place.

And maybe I need to stop it.

I just simply lost interest in it, because I'm not entirely invested in BNHA.

• But if someone do wish to continue this or even re-write some stuff, please do because a lot of people seem to like this fanfiction idea. I do too but I just lost the motivation and interest in writing it more.

If you anyone wants to continue it then you have my full permission to continue it. Continue or re-write it however you like as long as the readers also wants it.

Please do comment it.

- Author