Chapter |3|

仲間と敵
Comrades and enemies part 1

𖨆

Kiyoshi's pov:

|•The bell rung right after the cement hero exited the classroom. It was finally Lunch time!

Oh gosh, I forgot how long classes have to take. I think I need to recall the days before I got scouted by Gojo-sensei. Not that it was fun...

I mostly sat on my own while I only had one friend. Though it was difficult to talk and communicate, I was a bit glad that he knew sign language.

But after Gojo-sensei scouted me, I never saw him again...

'and he was such a nice kid too'

"Inumaki-chan!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up the the person who called me. She was a cute girl with pink skin and cute short horns, and she was over all a extrovert type of person...

"My name's Mina Ashido, you can call me Mina though!

Inumaki-chan, what do you think about the sports festival?"

Now that's a question I didn't expect, but to answer that question-

I pulled out my phone outside my desk and began typing...

"Hm~?", I felt her stare.

She then widened her eyes when I showed her the screen, "ah, right! You can't talk-

"I'm kinda excited tbh, pro heroes and netizens will see our performance!

You can call me by my first name, Mina-chan"

Hm! Alright, I'll call you Kiyo-chan then!", she beamed.

I smiled at her.

"So, so, we're friends now right?", She exitedly said while leaning on my desk table. "Shake", I nod.

"Hey! No fair, I want to be her friend too!", A girl with short brown hair jogged towards us. "Hi, I'm Uraraka Ochaco!"

"Konbu"

"Ne~ how come you only say ingredients? Is it conney to your quirk?", She asked.

This is a question I expected so naturally I already typed it on my notes. I showed her as Mina also leaned forward to read...

"So you can only limit your words to onigiri ingredients? Cursed Speech must be a very difficult quirk to control huh?"

"Hey but it's quite useful, not to mention powerful!"

The two girls then began their chica about my quirk, talking about possible advantages yet they don't leave out the disadvantages.

'surprisingly they're smart...'

"Since you told us ours, my quirk is called zero gravity! I can make things float by controling the gravity", Ochaco explained while touching the pencil on my desk, then it started floating...