Chapter |1|

昆布
Konbu

𖨆

Third person's pov:

|•Sunlight covered the entire country of Japan, and a few large clouds provided shade  here and there. Birds chirped from the shrine's roof to the peak of the of the large Japanese traditional mansion.

This mansion is well hidden on Tokyo's outskirts, far and high in the mountains. Naturally, there are a lot of trees around the property to further obscure the location. Some elements other than the buildings reflect the Buddhist theme. There are several statues of deities, shrines, and torii gates around the campus.

The surrounding area was quite and peaceful, birds chirped and and the sound of the breeze made Kiyoshi sigh as she layed down on the wooden floor of the balcony outside her room...

These days were Inumaki Kiyoshi's favorite time. A time where she can relax her sore body from the rough training she had everyday after school...

Weekends were truly a generous gift to humanity.

'I just want to sleep all day and forget about the troublesome problems I have to deal with'

The girl layed there lazily for another two minutes and was about to fall asleep when she heard soft footsteps nearing her room. She felt her drowsiness leave her body as she bit her lip to make an irritated sound...

The footsteps were getting louder and sounded like it was on staccato instead of sounding like stepping on a rug. This walking person was definitely wearing shoes, and shoes means dirt, and it's disrespectful.

Kiyoshi was aware that even if this person was walking down the Inumaki mansion floors, it won't get dirty. Not even a spec of dust...

But she was irritated of the possible man that would barge into her room as if he owns the place.

'please go away...'

"KIYOSHI-CHAAAAN!!!"

A blindfolded man slid the door roughly and barged in her room like an annoying younger brother would. And he's not even a kid!

His white hair bounced slightly as he hopped towards the lazy girl...

Kiyoshi sat up on the floor and stared at the man uninterested. "Kanbu", she greeted...

"How's my favorite little student~?!", He coed and tackled her to the ground. To Kiyoshi, he looks like he's moving in slomo so she took that opportunity to dodge and slide away from the guy...

"Why'd you dodge?!", He cried...

This young man's name is Gojo Satoru, an instructor and the head of the HIDDEN HERO ARMY ORGANIZATION, HHAO for short.

The HHAO is a vigilante organization that sides neither the Heroes and the Villians.

Similarly to Hero Killer: Stain. But unlike Stain, The agents of the HHAO does not kill people unless needed or if it's an emergency.

This organization targets criminals and send them infront of the police's door step.

They target Villians who has no reasonable goal.

And they target Pro-hereos who does not deserve the title 'Hero'.

Inumaki Kiyoshi is one of these agents, along with her family members. Three other families—or what we call 'clan'— are also associated with the HHAO, and with the Inumaki's they have been part of the organization since from the beginning of the 'heroes's' reign...