Chapter |6|

決勝戦へのレース
Race to the finals

𖨆

Third Person's pov:

|• The race to the finish line was still in action, the three outstanding students from class 1-A raced as they out ran their other peers. Kiyoshi however, stayed out of Todoroki's and Bakugō's fight from nehind them and only dodged left over attacks...

'if I we're to ran over tgem tgen that would probably mark my possible death...'

She joked.

Boom!!!

But surprisingly to the three of them, a large explosion errupted from behind them, the pink colored smoke covered almost half of the path road. A metal piece? No... Midoriya Izuku flew out of the smoke as he dived down towards the three...

Kiyoshi felt her lips curve into a smirk. 'Seems like I underestimated you'

Midoriya flew above the three, and on the last minute of him almost landing, he stepped on Todoroki's and Bakugō's shoulders and slammed his large metal piece down the ground... directly at the explosives...

"Get weightless", Kiyoshi quickly used advantage of this and jumoed over Midoriya, as the explosion errupted.

Boom!!!

Midoriya and Kiyoshi flew above the two fighting males and shot through the field. As they both landed, Kiyoshi cancelled her curse and ran with Midoriya, half trying to outran him...

'I wouldn't want all the attention to me...I need spare energy for the next activity too'

"AND THE FIRST TO ARRIVE AT THE ARENA IS?!

CLASS 1-A'S MIDORIYA IZUKU!!!"

Midnight announced as the arena roared in excitement. Having to not expect this kind of ending but still enjoyed none the less. Gojo however, was quite bitter because Kiyoshi didn't gave her all...bit understood the reason non the less...

"IN SECOND PLACE, CLASS 1-A'S INUMAKI KIYOSHI"

"KIYOSHI-CHAAAAN!!!!", Ah...there he was again.

As soon as the students who passed the first round gathered together, Kiyoshi patted Midoriya's back, congratulating him on his victory. Bakugō saw their interaction and scowled, 'That extra is always with him!'.

Not that he hated their interaction, it just pissed him off that Kiyoshi would ignore her but give attention to Midoriya who was 'lower' than him.

"U.A. sports festival. First year students. Second round!—"

The students stared at the screen, patiently amd anxiously waiting for the second round to begin.

"—Only the to 42 from the preliminary round can attend the

Calvary battle!!!"

Kiyoshi's eyed widened at the screen, bitting her lip to refrain herself from letting out a laugh as she covered her face with an extra mask. The picture was an example of the proper positions for a team...

With hero number 13 as the front horse, The number 1 hero — Allmight as the rider, and Present Mic where the riders sat his butt...

"MIDORIYA IZUKU! WHO RANKED HIGHEST AT THE PRELIMINARY ROUND! YOU ARE WORTH 10 MILLION POINTS!!!"