Chapter |4|

仲間と敵
Comrades and enemies part 1

𖨆

Third Person's pov:

|• "Wha... What's happening???"

Afternoon classes just ended, everyone was supposed to go home now. Kiyoshi was supposed to be home now, not that she knows where she should go. She doupts the principal would allow her to.

So she was planning to go straight to his office.

Who knew that students from different courses would be crowding the entrance.

"Excuse me, but do you need anything from class 1-A?!", Iida tried.

"How am I supposed to get out? What are you guys doing here?!", A grape complained.

Kiyoshi sighed, and followed after the walking blonde who walked towards the door.

'I'm about to get late...'

"They're here to check us out, dumbass", Bakugō said. "After all, we survived the villian attack".

"Shake...", Kiyoshi agreed.

Mineta only pointed at the two in disbelief, shaking.

"They want to know how strong we are....

But that's pointless, move aside bystander A", he growled at the students.

Kiyoshi then quickly showed her phone screen, as of she expected something like this would happen.

"I'm sorry for his behavior and how he acts, but please know that we need personal space..."

The students who can see her read the screen and immediately apologized, only making a way for her to leave. She bowed her head in thanks and was about to walk through.

"Oi! Why did you let her out but not me?!"

"The legendary class A-1, I wonder who's in it? And here there's a cocky one", a familiar voice said. The owner of the voice bumped into the other students as he walked through.

Hitoshi Shinso didn't bother stoping the masked girl from leaving, because he thought 'at least she asked'.

Kiyoshi, however, stopped walking and turned around to face the boy. Curious on how this situation would process. Surely there would be rivalry between this class, she met people who always makes a rival out of everything...

"Is every one in the heroes department as cocky as you?", Shinso provoked. Kiyoshi listened as the indigo haired boy claimed how there's a chance that someone from the other departments might replace any of class A's. And she agreed...

The schools provides them a special chance for them, and that's the UA sports festival.

If you get replaced, deal with it.

And congratulations if you got into class 1-A.

Another student—from class 1-B challenged them. He has silver hair and white eyelashes, Kiyoshi sweat dropped at him.