Chapter |5|

体育大会
Sports festival

𖨆

Third Person's POV:

|•"UA sports festival, is about to begin! ARE YOU READYYY?". The day has finally come, the day where people from all around the globe watches the students of UA high participate for the sports festival.

As Shinso Hitoshi had said, this is also a gateway for the other students to enter the hero department. A chance for them to become heroes...

Koyoshi udjusted her jacket, then pulled out a hair tie, tying her hair up in a ponytail. She walked beside Midoriya who held a nervous expression, yet he also felt the excitement bubbling insidew of him.

He felt his back get slightly hit, he turned his attention to the person besides him, before giving her a smile, understanding her message...

'good luck...'

"First, let's welcome the first year students!"

As they walked out, Kiyoshi lightly flinched at the loud noise of the crowd, though they were encouraging, she prefers things quite. But this is a festival, everything's meant to be loud...

'Well, atleast Go—'

"GO, GO, LET'S DO KOYOSHI-CHAN!!!!"

'I spoke too soon...'

By the crowd, there sat an 'obnoxious' — according to Uta-Hime— Gojo Satoru, waiving his arms in the air while cheering loudly for his favorite student. The people around him looked at him weirdly, he was unnecessarily louder than the rest...

Kiyoshi just sent a glare him, if only she could shut him up!

"Ohhh~ who's that, Kiyo-chan? Looks like a man~", Mina—who saw the whitebhaired man—wiggled her eyebrows at her friend, side hitting her shoulders. Kiyoshi only furrowed her eyebrows, "OKAKA!"

"Alright, alright, I won't be nosey~", Mina smirked...

Atlast all the students were here, they grouped together. "Participants, take the oath!".

Koyoshi blinked at the woman infront of them, wearing her famous skin toght hero suit in all glory. Kiyoshi thought if it was healthy for her reputation to be held by a hero like Midnight....

'people might misunderstood...'

The head judge for the first year students is the R-rated hero: Midnight. Also Koyoshi's babysitter for the school year...

'I wondee who's our representative...?'

"Class 1-A representative, Bakugō Katsuki!"

'nevermind....'

Midoriya could hear a face slap behind him.

"Eh? Kacchan is the representative?!"

"I mean, he did have the highest score in the admossion exam"

'oh he did?'

Kiyoshi watched as the rest of her classmates watched Katsuki Bakugō climb up the stairs with uneasy expressions. She mentally sent them prayers, because she herself knows the feeling of others hating you because of your colleague...