Chapter |8|

Go Cheerleaders go! Part 1

T

hird Person's pov:

  |• Kiyoshi walked outside the arena at the food stands, buying anything that would provide her hungry tummy later during the final round. Kiyoshi wasn't fazed about the incoming battles, she wasn't planning to stand out anyway.

Instead, she just walks around the stalls with a echo bag filled with snacks. Looking right and left to look for more interesting foods.

'Why doesn't the Head Quarters have a cafeteria?', she wondered. She would've been more energetic if there was food around.

"Inumaki-san..."

Kiyoshi flinched at the unexpected voice, almost dropping her bag. She turned her head and was met with the boy she got into a staring contest earlier, purple hair and purple eyes, yeah it was him.

She straightened her back and tilted her head, does he know that she can't talk though?

"You can't talk, can you?", tye purple haired boy asked, Inumaki scratchedbher naoe and nodded awkwardly. But herneyes brightened at an idea, she turned around for a second and grabbed her phone, tapping the notes app and showing it to Shinso.

Shinsou blinked, This girl, and sweat dropped. He shook his head, "Anyways, can I have a talk with you?", he asked.

Kiysohi hesitated and stared at his eyes...

And nodded with a sigh, she saw a sweet stall but I guess she has to wait for later.

Shinso lead her to the arena, where there were far lesser people than the outside. Kiyoshi followed behind, catching a glnace at a familiar boy who looks exactly like her.

The boy, from a few meters away, rased his eyebrow, Kiyoshi shooked her head.

'Who the hell is he?'

'I don't know he said he wanted to talk'

It's like the twins were having a telepathic conversation.

As the two entered the building, Shinso lead her to the elevator, and tapped the top floor button. "Hitoshi Shinsou, from General Studies, by the way", the boy suddenly spoke.

Kiyoshi rapidly typed on her phone, "Inumaki Kiyoshi, from Class-A, nice to meet you Hitoshi-san :)"

Shinsou read the text and nodded, thankful that she isn't someone like Class A Bakugou.

Once they reached the top building, the decided to walk around while they talk. Shinsou stared infront, and Kiyoshi glanced at him curiously. What was he going to talk about?

Noticing her glances, Shinsou sighed...

"How'd you get in Class-A...or in the Hero department in general?"

Kiyoshi blinked...

"I'm not doubting your quirk, but you're a transfer student right? Did they provided an entrance test for you?", He asked.

Kiyoshi straightened her back and typed on her phone. She rested her eyebrows.

Many students complain that the entrance exam was more baised on "assault based quirks", like Bakugo's explosions, Todoroki's dual quirk, Tokoyami's dark shadow, and more.