Chapter |9|

Strongest Hero and Srongest Human

Allmight's pov:

    |• I have never expected to meet HHAO's Head this early, I imagined that it would be when there's a crucial issue. And I never expected the top man of that organization to be...

"Nice to finally meet you mister number one hero! The person infront of is the one and only Gojo Satoru, strongest man of the world! Haaaah HaHAHaHa"

This... immature. Is that a copy of my signature laugh?

This young man is younger than I thought he would be. A blindfold that covers his eyes, similarly to Inumaki-san, is it connected to his quirk?

I stayed put, "Are you really, Gojo Satoru?"

That organization really put a young man who hasn't past 20 years of living the head of the organization?

He grinned, "Of course I am! I am also Kiyoshi-chan's instructor!"

"I see, It's an honor to meet you, Gojo Satoru, call me Allmight", I said, extending my hand towards him. He accepted it quickly, "Then call me Gojo...

Allmight, may I join you in your seat? It's nice to watch a tournament of growing students next to a co-teacher", he suggested with a grinn.

Watch the students with him? This could be the chance to know more about the Organization. I grinned back, "It would be my pleasure"

So here we are, watching the start of the last round. A one-on-one watch between students from different classes, the chance where pro Heroes will see the potential of each student.

Match 1: Shinso vs Midoriya

Seems like I need to find an excuse to leave—

"Allmight-san"

I paused and looked down to him, "Yes?"

"Are you going to cheer on your young boy?", He asked knowingly. I flinched, "Of course! He's my student after all", I acted naturally.

"It's fine, go ahead, you're his teacher and it's normal for you to cheer for them, I'd do the same to my kids", he said. And so I left...

But I feel so uneasy, why do I feel that he knows something about me? I sighed as I transformed to my weak body, young children these days are so frighting...

After encouraging young Midoriya, I immediately went back next to Gojo and sat next to him.

"Ready?!?!?!?! START!!!!"

As soon as the fight started, Young Shinso seemed to have provoked Young Midoriya into coming right at him angrily. And then he suddenly stopped.

"Hm~? Your student stopped", Gojo said curiously. I just nodded...

'Shiiiit, I should've at the entrance!'

I started to get worried, what if he looses this fight.

"That purple head seems to have a command type quirk, like Kiyoshi-chan's huh?"

A command quirk, these types of quirks are troublesome to fight indeed. It would be hard if you fall for their words...

Speaking of command quirks, where is young Inumaki? I looked down at class-As  bleacher and searched for her, huh? Where is she?

A chuvkle erupted besides me, "If you're wondering where my student is, I told her to back off the tournament and do a little errand for me", he said, a little too excited. I'm assuming that little errand isn't exactly little.

"Allmight...what do you think is to be an instructor, a teacher?", He suddenly asked.

"What's with the sudden question?"

"Well, you see...I simply want to know the teachers of these future heroes", he glamced at me, his smile no longer there.

He actually got me thinking, well...

"To be honest with you, this is my first time teaching", I looked down at the match where Midoriya is slowly walking towards the edge. I narrowed my eyes nervously...

"I myself wasn't the best student before, and I'm sure I won't be the best teacher...", I confessed. Gojo nodded in reply...

But I smiled to myself, "But I hope that I will still stand as these children's symbol of peace. I want them to feel safe once I'm there to rely on", I then looked up to the sky above...

"That's what it means to me to be a hero..."

That's right, that's the path I've chosen. To the people's pillar...but not everyone will see me a such.

"But soon I will no longer be the symbol of peace, and someone else will take over that title...", I looked back at the match, where Midoriya used his finger to stop himself from stepping out of the line. I felt relieved...

"These students, I hope that I would shape them to be Japan's pillars. To be the next symbol of peace"

"Midoriya's stopped!"

Now, Midoriya pushed Shinso towards the edge. Shinso fights back desperately, but Midoriya was more determined.

"Midoriya advances to round two!"

"Pillars of peace, huh?", Gojo muttered besides me as he observes the fight, "Make sure you do that, Allmight...

or I'll make my move on apprehending one of them in the future", he said before walking away.

I flinched, that young man...

He is actually very frightening.

But...he doesn't seem like a guy who has evil intentions, he just works differently from us Heroes. But then again, not every pro hero is a real hero.