Chapter |2|

UA高
UA high

𖨆

Third Person's pov:

|•"Konbu"

"Hajimemashite, Inumaki-san. I'm the principal of UA high, principal Nezu"

Kiyoshi stared at the mouse? Mice? Bear? Cursed puppet? She wasn't sure. But he was the one who sent the Villian information, so he's on the top of her list of suspicious people.

And he looks like something Masamichi Yaga would love to have.

In some way, the tiny principal reminded Kiyoshi of Panda, a semi-grade 2 agent from the organization.

And suddenly wants to cuddle him...

"According to your files...your a behaved young teenager-thankfully-, 15 years old-first year, and also...

You're a bit of a handful, thanks to your quirk", the principal said while browsing through the file she gave him...

"Shake...", Kiyoshi humed, agreeing with him. Truthfully, sometimes she wishes there was someone who can read minds, and then she'll have a proper conversation with them...

"Thankfully, the head of your organization gave us a bonus translation guide-what a thoughtful man, ha ha ha"

Should she leave? Or should she just watch the principal laugh in irritation?

She averted eye contact from Nezu and glanced at the teachers surrounding the room, not bothering to look back because of the principal's constant laughing...

Her eyes locked on to a person who looks liked a whole ass mummy, not to mention his bandaged arms. She wonders of he was using the same method Gojo used, his face was all covered in bandages.

If she guessed it right, he was one of the teachers who fended off the villians at USJ...

'I wonder how those student's mentality are doing?'

She then saw a woman who's outfit is something she wouldn't dare to wear even if Gojo Satoru uses his domain expansion. Not that something like that will happen...

Then there's the most unique of them all. A tall adult wearing a red suit, and fangs sticking out of his mouth...

If Kiyoshi's right, they were all teacher. She wonders if any of them were better than her current instructor?

"Well, it says here that you're a semi grade 1 agent. I'm assuming that's your 'rank', is it not?", Nezu finally calmed down and calmly approached the girl once again...

"I'm putting you in class 1-A, the hero course", he said.

Then he pointed out to the lazy lookong man, "This is Aizawa Shota, your homeroom adviser.

Well, you two better get going, you're late for late for homeroom"

Aizawa Shota stood up straight and walked towards the girl. Kiyoshi saw him walking amd also stood up from her seat...

This man was now going to be her superior and a.k.a. her supervisor for the rest of the school year, so she hopes to have an atleast positive impression on the pro hero...