Chapter 13

Hey Guys~ I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter yesterday. I know I did. Also, This book is now a little over 440 reads. I'm crying from joy 'cuse of all of those reads. If you guys know the picture in the media, pretend its me crying instead of Mavis. Also, this chapter may be a bit confusing. OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Big news, Luna (Luna317) and I might be releasing a fruits baskets Haru(YAY!! BIPOLAR HARU!!) X Reader Colabaration (DANG IT!! WHY CAN'T I SPELL THIS WORD CORRECTLY?!?!) although I'm not promising anything. If you are interested and want to read this book, you will just have to keep an eyeout for when we start releasing it. Any way, Chibi Ginger-chan, OUT!! :)

Annala's POV:

I woke up in my room to Jynx pawing at my face.

"Bruh, Srsly? Its ok for you to sleep all day, but if I sleep all day, Mavis forbid it?"

"Its about time you woke up." I look around to find a smirking Laxus standing in the doorway that connects the two rooms together. He was standing in his boxers. I never noticed how muscular he acualy was considiring he always wears that coat. Damn! He picked the right time not to wear a shirt.

"What'cha stairin' at?" He still was smirking. I was blushing and looked away so he couldn't see my face. I turned around to look at him again.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON TOO!!!" I grabed one of my pillows and threw it at him, scaring Jynx off of my bed in the process.

"Well, You're not wearing much more then I am." He dogged the pillow, this time he was laughing as I looked down at my self. Yes indeed I wasn't wearing much more then him. I was only wearing my bra and underwear.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM, PERV!!!" I screamed at him while puffing out my cheaks and covering my self up with my covers. With that he left. Jynx jumped back onto my bed.

"Jynxie, what are we going to do with that perv?"

"I can still hear you." Laxus called from his room.

"GAHHHHH!!!" I quickly got up, throwing Jinx off of the bed again (Author: Poor Jynxie baby. My real life pet name for my cat. XD), and ran to the door. I slamed the door shut and locked it. I walked over to my closet and changed into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a Pinkish-purple shirt, a black zipp-up hoddie and a pair of purple convers. I then walked back over to the divider door and opened it. Laxus was standing there (fully clothed this time) and looking smug like he was expecting me.

"Are you ready to go get breakfist?" I asked while ignoring his smugness. Damn it!! If only he didn't look so sexy, I'd be able to punch that expresion off of his face!! We walked downstaires and headed over to the rest of the Thunder Legion. Mira came over to us and took our orders.

"OI, BOLT BRAIN!!" The person who said it was none other then Natsu. At least Laxus ignored him. The last thing this guild needs is two dragon slayers fighting. It wouldn't be so bad if the fight was between Gajeel and Natsu, But Natsu was asking for a fight from an S-class dragon slayer.

"HEY!! ARE YOU DEAF, SCAR FACE?!?!" He's really askin' for a fight. And whats worse is that his taunts might acualy work if he keeps this up.

"COME ON LAXUS!! FIGHT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"GO BUG SOMEONE ELSE FLAME BRAIN!!!!" Laxus looks royally pissed off now.

"Fine. ANNALA, FIGHT ME!!"

"Alright. Lets take this outside." Natsu ran outside while I took my sweet time to get there.

"COME AT ME!! I'M FIRED UP!!"

"You're askin' for it. Water Dragon's, Dancing Blades!!" I sent a barage of water blades twords Natsu.

"FIRE DRAGON'S, IRON FIST!!" He countered my blades and distroyed them all.

"Tch. Fine then. WATER DRAGON'S, TIDAL WAVE!!" My attack hit him and sent him flying until he was no more then a speck in the sky.

"Hehe. Oops. I did't mean to do that." Every one who had gathered to wach us fight, were now stairing at me with their jaws droped. Even Laxus and Erza where this way.

"We can use her in the grand magic game in three months!!" Jet and Droy both yelled.

"Wait, Wha?" I said in a confused manor. Every one else started to chear. I supose they were chearing because the probubly have a greater chance of wining if I was on the team. What have I gotten my self into?!?!

Thats the end of this chapter. Hope it wasn't a crap chapter. Any way, until next time. BYE!! :)