Chapter 14

Hey guys. Chibi Ginger-chan here. So I now have a new book on my profile. Its called 'Fairy Tail's weirdest conversation between friends (A Fairy Tail FanFic. Mabey)' It isn't the colabaration book Luna and I were planing on doing. Also, I'm sorry for not updating. I was gonna yesterday, but my grandpa ended up in the hospital yesterday. The only reason I did the new book was because my friend was trying to chear me up. And being the otakus we are, we ended up having the conversations you will find in the new book. Any way, thats all Ineed to say. Chibi Ginger-chan, OUT!! :)

Luna's POV:

After Zeref and I got our good nights sleep, we headed out to find the cliants house. Accually, it was more of a police department. (Author: I'm bad at discriptions, so please bear with me.) The building was two stories tall and was painted blue on the outside. (Author: I know. Stereo-typical police dept.) We went inside and talked to a guy in about his mid-thirties. He was short, and was a little on the rounder side. He had blue eyes, was bald and had a black mustache. He pointed us to the Cheif's ofice. When we got there, we were in for a big suprise. Lahar (Author: I'm not sure if thats how you spell his name. Sorry about that.) was there talking to the Cheif.

"Ah. So these are the ones Master Macarov sent for this mission." Lahar said while turning to face us.

"Yes he did. Might I ask as to why you are here?" Zeref asked. Mavis! I really hope he dosn't know who Zeref is.

"Ah, Zeref." Damn it! He knows!

"Seeing as you are now a part of Fairy Tail, I can no longer go after you. You should be thankful for that. Any way, thats not what we are here to discuss. Now is it? I am here because the magic counsel has asked the Lusiff police department to place that request. I know it seems strange as to why we would do this and I would tell you why we have done this, but the two of you arn't authorized to hear classified information. Do you two understand that?" We both nodded our heads.

"Good. I can however tell you guys who you are after and where they have last been seen. Cheif Donalie, Would you like to take over from here?" He asked a fairly tall woman. She had brown, wavy hair and had green eyes.

"Yes I would. The person you two are looking for is Tirebo Machima, otherwise known as 'Black Panther'. He's been last spotted in the Herichiko woods. When going after him, exersice extreme caution. He is dangerous. He uses a type of forbiden magic called Dark reminesince. We unfortunatly do not know much about this magic. Now knowing all of this, do you two still want to accept the mission?" She asked. I looked at Zeref, who was looking at me with worry plastered on his face.

"Luna..." He began but I cut him off.

"Yes we will accept the mission."

"But Luna..."

"No buts Zeref. We are already here. Might as well accept it."

"Fine. But don't blame me if I go to over-board if he hurts you."

"Alright."

"Just so you know, since this still is a request from the magic counsel, your reward will be moved to 6,000,000 J for compleating this request." Said Lahar.

"6,000,000 J?!?!?!?!" We both yelled.

"Yes. Now I sugest you two begin your search fot this 'Black Panther'" And with that Zeref and I went to the last place where Teribo was last seen.

*LE TIME SKIP!!!!!!*

Zeref's POV:

"Are we there yet?" Luna asked for the 20th time. As much as I like her, she still can be a bit annoying at times.

"We are almost there." Just then we heard a twig snap and before eather of us could react, a giant beam of black magic headed twords us. Strangly it blinded us and when I could see again, Luna was gone.

"Luna? LUNA?! LUUUNAAA?!?!?!?!"

YAY!! CLIFF HANGER!!! GI HI!! I'm evil arn't I?

Gajeel: CHIBI!!!! STOP STEALING MY LAUGH!!!!!!

Me: THEN GET OUT OF MY FRICKING GOOGLE SEARCH!!!!!!!!!

Gajeel: Gi hi. Lol. Nope. (Insert troll face here)

Me: One of these days, I will hunt you down and make you get out of my google searches.

Laxus: Woah, woah, woah. No one is hunting anyone. You got that?

Me: *Puffs cheeks out* But why?

Laxus: I'm not even gonna bother responding to that.

Me: Fine then. Now if you two will excuse me, I have an outro to do. Any ways, I was bored and I wanted to try and put something funny at the end. But any way. Until next time. BYE!! :)

Gajeel and Laxus: Bye!!