Chapter 10

Anouncements: Hey Guys, Chibi Ginger-chan here. So I have decided not to do lemons of any kind whats so ever. Sorry if you guys were hoping for that. Writing lemons just isn't my cup of tea. Acualy it isn't my cup of coffee. (See what I did there? I'm more of a coffee fan. That's why I changed it.) I'm sorry, that was a really bad joke. Won't ever do that again. Also, I changing the way I have my chapter titles. The are no longer gonna acualy have anything writtenbesides the chapter #. My brain just can't come up with chapter titles. This chapter might also be a bit pervyish. >:D If the pervy part is just plain bad, plz don't hurt me. Instead just say that it was bad so I know never to do that again. Any way, all bad jokes aside for today, I'm gonna let you guys read the acual chapter now. Chibi Ginger-chan, OUT!! :)

* BACK TO THE FUTURE AGAIN!! JK. Backwards time skip. Back to a few minutes after Annala woke up. *

Annala's POV:

Laxus and I made our way to the Thunder Legion's table. There I was Introduced to Freed, Bixlow and Evergreen. The two guys nodded and Evergreen just full on hugged me and kept saying how cute I was. Seriously? I'm not cute. I'm 22 years old. I'm pretty shure I'm not cute. Thats when Evergreen startled me.

"She should join the Thunder Legion!" she exclamed.

"Why? I thought she was already with a team." Bixlow responded. I shook my head to his question.

"See? She's not on a team. Besides, it gets lonely not having another girl on the team."

"I don't see the problem with having her a part of the group." Said Freed.

"What do you say Laxus?"

"I don'thave a problem with it." He responded.

"Then its settled. Annala is now a part of the Thunder Legion! I'm so exited! Now I have another girl that I can talk to on missions!" Then I realized that there wasn't gonna be enough room for the five of us to sit at the table.

"Ummm..... Should we mabey move to a bigger table? 'Cuze I don't think we're all gonna be able to sit here." Laxus then just picked me up, sat down at the table and put me on his lap.

"There. Problem solved." bixlow snickered. I just sat there with wide, blinking eyes. Then I started blushing and looking at my hands when I realized what happend. Feeling a bit uncomftorble, I shifted a little. Laxus grumbled a bit and then I felt something hard. What's that that's hard under my butt? ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Well, He shouldn't of done that. I snickered in my head. I know now how to make him uncomfterble. (Insert evil laughter here) I shiffted again earning more grumbles. Tehe. This is revenge for picking me up by the waist earlier. I shiffted five or six more times. The grumbles were getting a bit louder each time. Apparently he was loud enough that the other three started looking at him.

"Annala, knock that off!" He sounded a little annoyed and embaressed.

"Tehe!!" I laughed and the others joined in.

Laxus' POV: (Don't think that I wouldn't do this POV with a scene like that. This is just too good of an opertunuty to pass up.)

Annala had a good point about all of us not being to fit at the table. So I picked her up and sat her in my lap.

"There. Problem solved." I swear bixlow was snickering. I don't get why he's laughing. Its not funny. Although Annala is blushing which makes her really cute. Just then she shiffted right over THAT.{I think you guys know what he means;)} I tried so hard not to moan, so it came out as grumble. Crap! I think she found it funny because she shifted like six or seven more time. Each time I grumbled louder trying to get her to stop moving around so much. The others must of heard me because they were giving me wierd looks.

"Annala, knock it off!" I finaly said. 'Tehe!!' was all I got from her and the others started laughing. Damn it! She did think it was funny! Now I need to get revenge. But how do I get it? Just then an idea popped into my head. I picked up Annala and headed straight for the stairs.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Your room."

"What? Why?" She asked is I entered her room, set her on her bed, and went to my own room.

Annala's POV:

After Laxus asked if I was hungry, we went back down stairs to get something to eat. But what we didn't expect was that Luna was on the stage with gramps and who I think was Zeref based off of stories and discriptions. Everyone looked so hostile, I thought that they would attack at any moment. Gramps then explained why he was here and why we wern't all dead yet. Everyone went almost back to normal afterwords, but there was still a bit of hostility in the air.

And thats the end of this chapter. Until next time. BYE!! :)