Chapter 6

Her P.O.V

A few weeks had past since the first night Cole was here and helped me out. Aside from our morning runs and giving him his chore list we didn't speak much.

While Cole was working in the barn I was laying on the deck and enjoying some sun while I read. He was so attractive it was almost painful. Only because his personality turned me off.

He was finely cut and chiseled down to muscular perfection in all the right places. His muscles large without being disgusting and lined with stuck out veins. His arms, his torso, everything.

" I'm done what now" he called from the barn as he made his way to the deck.

"You can do whatever" I answered getting up and heading inside running up the stairs and to my room.

I went to my room and pulled out my dancing clothes. Tossing my hair in a messy bun at the top of my head. Grabbing my phone and heading down the stairs to the basement.

My father had turned the basement into this gorgeous dance studio for me when I turned eleven and made it onto my dance companies advanced competition team.

I plugged my phone into the speaker and it played throughout the whole room. The smile that played on my face as I looked in the mirror was like no other.

I allowed the music to take me over, like a drug. It filled me up and manipulated me in wonderful ways. My body move like fluid to the beat. Dancing was almost an out of body experience for me. My mind was completely numb when I danced like my mind took over without having to think and I loved it.

The music had stopped and I was more disheveled then before. Pieces of hair hung everywhere and a sheen layer of sweat laid on my body.

I sat myself down on the little ledge near the big window. It was strange having a large window in a basement but I loved it. I leaned against the large ledge that came off it.

"So this is where you have been running off to everyday once I finished my chores" he spoke causing me to jump.

"Jesus Christ warn a girl next time you come lurking around" I spit my hand covering where my heart was.

I heard him chuckle as he sauntered over to the ledge and sat down. Looking over at him he flashed me a smile. His actions only caused me to roll my eyes at him.

"God you hate me" he chuckled even more looking at me.

"I don't hate you, I hate people like you"I corrected bringing my knees to my chest and resting my chin there.

"People like me? What Southerners, cause I ain't a fan of you Yankees either" he drawled.

"No people that just don't care about anything. That only think about themselves and have no concern for anyone. " I responded back

"Sorry but I have nobody to care about." He rolled his eyes in response.

"Why are you even down here" I questioned him

"I got bored and wanted to have some company" he smiled at me again making me roll my eyes.

" So you came to me?" I questioned him yet again.

"Yeah your alright when you aren't being a bitch" he nodded

"Thanks your alright when you aren't being a dick" I said adding a fake smile

"Can we just start over, I'm already miserable and I need a friend" he asked me.

Maybe he was changing, I mean my father seemed to think he wasn't all that bad of a kid. Sure he could be a royal douchebag but everyone could at some points. I debated wether or not to give him this second chance he was asking for.

"Kennedy MCulley" I said sticking my hand out for him with a smile.

"Michole Hawthore" he shook my hand smiling back

"Hawthore?" I giggled at such a strange last name.

"Yeah I know my parents gave me no chance." He chuckled revealing his perfect white smile.

"Why do you say that?" I question my head tilting to the side.

"They spelt Michael, Michole" he explained to me.

I laughed and nodded understanding the feeling of having a strange name. He wasn't all that bad after all.

I think that I could get used to Michole rather then Cole.