-

-

"GOODNIGHT." (SFW)

Hearing the sounds of someone scowering the kitchen for food at god-knows-what-time, y/n goes to confront her husband about his nightly free roams of the casita.

(Extra fluff, pet-names.)

-

-

-

-

"RUINED." (18+)

Doing a favour for your mother, you head to the casita. Unexpectedly, you run into Bruno Madrigal whom you'd had your eye on for a little while. You end up on the couch of his bedroom..

(dom-bruno, choking, praise, degrading, slight overstim.)

-

-

-

-

"USED." (18+)

You and your boyfriend Bruno were getting heated behind one of the building's in the village, discreetly letting him have his way with you without trying to get caught.

(praise, restrained, in public, overstim.)

-

-

-

-

"ENEMIES.." part 1 - (SFW)

You and Bruno had despised one another for years now, hurdling every insult that came to mind.  A thin veil of hatred hid your true feelings- nothing a few drinks can't unravel.

+

"..TO LOVERS." part 2 - (18+)

A continuation of part 1, where you and Bruno find yourself's drunkenly admitting things you swore to never speak.

(degrading, praise, helplessness, drunk-fucking.)

-

-

-

-

"FEMDOM." (18+)

Bruno desperately needs y/n's attention, and she decides to give the poor thing what he wants.

(dom-reader, sub-bruno, praise.)

-

-

-

-

"TEASE." (18+)

Bruno has had a long day of dealing with the village people blaming him for how their future is displayed within his plates of jade. He needs an outlet to take his frustration out on, and y/n fits the job description.

(rough fuck, kitchen counter, degrading.)

-

-

-

-
"STEAM." (18+)

Bruno has a suggestion; he wants to shower with you.. Now who would say no to that?

(rough fuck, shower sex, slight fluff.)

-

-