Minji entered inside Yoohyeon's cabin, Vernon was already there.

Minji walked towards Vernon and sat on the chair, "Yoohyeon's cabin is really nice, the interior design is just awesome..." Said the purple haired girl looking at Vernon.

Vernon smiled, "Of course it has to be awesome since Arang wanted everything to be perfect for Yoohyeon."

"Mr.Kim did love Yoohyeon alot. I think he did almost everything for Yoohyeon. Never really made Yoohyeon to work in hardships, right?" Asked Minji, making the conversation flow smoothly, like she wanted.

"Yeah, this room has a special secret.." Vernon whispered looking at Minji.

"Secret? That's great..." The purple haired girl replied dryly.

Vernon closed his file and made an eye contact with Minji, "Aren't you interested in knowing what the secret is?" He asked.

Minji folded her arms, "Not really, you probably don't trust me."

"You're Yoohyeon's girlfriend, how can I not trust you. Follow me..." Vernon got up from the chair and walked towards the wooden shelf where books were arranged in a proper manner, removing three books from the second shelf he entered a password, Minji tried to see it but failed.

After he entered the password, the wooden shelf started shifting in left corner, revealing a door. Vernon opened the door. There were some old files kept. Minji's eyes landed on the pendrive kept beside old files.

"We use this section to keep some old files and-..." Vernon's phone started ringing in his pocket he removed his phone, "I have to take this call, close this please..." He started walking towards the door.

"What's the password?" Asked Minji.

"5480" after Vernon told the password to Minji, she chuckled, "Idiot." She whispered in a low voice, taking the pendrive, she closed the door and moved the wooden shelf on it's place.

•••END OF FLASHBACK•••

Taking the file and her purse, Minji walked out, heading for Taehyung's cabin.

•••••••

The silver haired girl walked towards the building, she rubbed her hands nervously, "Don't worry, everything will go as planned..." Said the black haired woman.

Yoohyeon smiled, "I hope so." She replied.

Jiwoo and Yoohyeon walked inside the building, it was more likely like a hospital. They walked towards the receptionist, she gave her the card which was given by Avery.

"What's your name?" Asked the receptionist.

"Kim Yoohyeon."

"Are you here for the first time...?" Asked the receptionist.

The silver haired girl gave her a nod.

"You can wait over there..." Said the receptionist, she pointed towards a room.

"Thanks." Yoohyeon replied, with Jiwoo, she headed towards the room waiting for Yoohyeon's turn.

They sat on the chairs, Yoohyeon leaned back on the wall, "You don't really need this therapy..." Said Jiwoo resting her hand on Yoohyeon's hand.

"Avery said I'm a bad person." The silver haired girl replied in a whisper.

"Who is she to you? She's just a random girl you picked up from your servant's place. Her statements shouldn't matter to you." Jiwoo explained.

"She is not random anymore..." Yoohyeon replied making an eye contact with Jiwoo, feeling hurt with Jiwoo's opinion.

"Okay, but if this therapy doesn't go as planned, stop the therapy." Said Jiwoo.

"Alright..." Yoohyeon whispered.

"Kim Yoohyeon!" The silver haired girl looked at the woman who called out her name. She got up from the chair and walked towards the woman.

She followed her.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

I walked with the woman and walked towards the room where my therapist was sitting.

I opened the door and there she was sitting, writing on her notepad. My gaze fell on her face, that's when i realised who she was.

"I don't want to go... with you..." She whispered, she tried her best to get rid of my grip.

I pushed her on the side harshly and walked towards my car...

"Please, come in..." She spoke looking at me, i gave her a short nod, and walked towards the chair.

"You are sweating, are you alright?" She asked me.

"Y-Yeah..." I replied, i felt my throat getting dry, i swallowed the dry lump and rested my hands on the table.

My feet started tapping on the floor involuntarily. I clasped my hands together, my heart beat was pacing fast. I could feel my each and every breath.

"So, Kim Yoohyeon... I'm Irene, it's a pleasure to meet you." She whispered looking at her notepad.

My senses started going numb and i couldn't see anything clearly, my vision got blurry as everything in front of me blacked out completely.

×××××××

😏