Chapter 2

Macy POV

When me and Leah got to the club it look like any other building. I mean if there wasn't a sign saying Suitors I wouldn't have known it was a club. Me and Leah walked into the club but then a tall buff looking man with a black suit stopped us. "Sorry Mam but this is a member only club"

Leah POV

"Oh it's fine we were invinted by one of your members. Is that not allowed?" I replied back. "U-Uh yes it's allowed. May I know who invited you?" He replied back shocked of my tone. "It's Edward Jab" "Ed- Ed- Edward Jab?!" "Yes, Do you perhaps know him?" I replied damn well I know that he knows him cause Edward Jab is the owner of this club. "Of course I know him Maam but I have to verify please wait a minute." He then left to check while me and Macy were waiting for him to come back.

Macy POV

The bouncer then came back 2 minutes later telling us to follow him. It felt like a long walk but then we arrived infront of a big wooden door. I was so confused because I heard music going on from downstairs but we were upstairs. "Why were we here I thought we were gonna go down and get drunk" I whisper to Leah with a very confused expression. "Yeah maybe later if your allowed to, but right now were gonna meet Edward." Wait why did she say if i'm allowed too cause as far as i know i'm the one who says i can or cannot drink. I know people might think i'm a very responsible and a nice person but I do have a side where I am super confident and sometimes like to do bad things.

As I was thinking the door suddenly opened revealing a pretty big room with a giant window looking down on the club, A mini bar, Carpeted floors, and leather chairs which looks expensive by the way. When I lstoped looking around  I noticed that there were 5 men in the room and 3 girls,  which were all kneeling next to there men. When we came in I noticed Leah ran to this guy who was sitting in the middle of one of the couches and kneel beside him while he says "Hey baby how are you?" "I'm doing good sir" Leah replied. I mean I wasn't to shocked by this considering I already know her lifestyle but she never told me she had a Sir or Master or whatever he is! He then started to look at me and began speaking. "Hello you must be Macy, nice to meet you and welcome to my club. Let me introduce everyone, I am Edward Jab, this to my right is Connor with his submissive Abigail, To my left is Saxton, Across from me is Drake and his submissive Chloe, and next to Drake is Sam and his submissive Natalie." I shyly said hi to everyone and just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do until this one guy named Saxton which may I add is so sexy and charming but he looks so mean and scary at the same time, came up to me and asked me if i wanted to sit and ofcourse I said yes.

Saxton POV

When the doors suddenly opened I was shocked cause as far as I know the only people allowed to come here was Me, Edward, Conner, Drake, Sam, and our submissives although I don't have one yet. Then I rembered that Edward just got a new submissive and that it was her going through the door, although when I saw someone else coming in I was shocked yet again cause she was the most gorgeous looking thing I have ever seen ever. With the way her hair flows and bounces up an down, her dress which shows all the best part of her body, and her beautiful smile. I just couldnt stop starring at her. I was sure she was gonna be my submissive and hopefully my little cause you know i'm a daddy dom ;)

AN: Hello I know my chapters are pretty short still but I promise as more chapters go out they are honna get longer and longer. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.