Chapter 23: The Shower

Jungkook would be in her room all the time. He couldn't leave her alone for one day. He was practically obsessed. She was also obsessed. They were like 'two moths flying into each other's flames.'

Eventually, he started to follow her everywhere. When she woke up in the morning and went to bed – he was there. When she ate her meals – he was there. When she went to the toilet – he would stare.

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!" Angel turned to face Jungkook before storming off. "I have to take a shower"

"So." He says and shrugs his shoulders as he follows behind her.

When she made it to the shower room, she immediately locked the door so Jungkook couldn't get in. She sighed in relief because she had a few minutes of peace - away from him. With a small smile she turned the water on to the hottest setting. As she stepped into the shower, she slowly closed her eyes and let the extremely hot water run down her back to massage all of her cares away. For a second, she felt a breeze and heard a clicking sound of the door closing.

No way. He wouldn't dare come in while I am in the shower.

She could hear some rustling sounds and a light chuckle. "JUNGKOOK! Get out!" She yells as he giggles softly.

A second later, she heard a few light splashes from his footsteps, and she could feel his presence.

Don't look at him.... I don't wanna look... I'ma look...

When she opened her eyes, her breath hitched.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Beautiful.

With his front teeth slightly protruding through a small smile, and his doe eyes open wide, he looked like a little boy in the face.

Innocent.

However, as she scanned down his body, she could see him in all his glory. His hands were on his hips as if he was saying 'look at all this.' Her eyes scanned back up to meet his gaze. It's changed.

Naughty.

It was more of a 'come-hither' type of gaze.

Bewitching.

She was under his 'spell' and stepped closer to him.

Pied Piper.

His flute was calling for her.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.