"Thank you hyungiieee!" he answered happily as he bit his lip to stop smiling widely.

"How about me baby? I ordered some too ... It's just...  Doyoung just got ahead of meeee!" Taeyong sulking.

"Love you Yongie Eomma ~~~"

"Ohhh my ghad! You're really my adorable baby, so cute, so squishy, ​​so huggable, so lovely and ohh my gosh! I can't help myself not to blush anytime you act like that baby!" fanning himself so dramatically making them to laughed.

If Kun doesn't want to be called Eomma except for Jisung but it's a different matter when it's Taeyong. Taeyong didn't mind it as long as they were happy and he really took care of the babies he loved so much.

"You are really so dramatic Taeyong, please behave too because Auntie's laughing at you now! Have a shame will you!!!" Taeil rebuked while holding back the laughter due to the reaction of the person taking care of them.

"I'm sorry for the behavior of our hyung Auntie! He's just always like that when he's too overwhelmed!" Renjun's explained while pinching Shotaro to stop giggling.

"He always became dramatic especially when he's called eomma!" Yangyang added holding his stomach because of the ridiculousness.

"Such a devil!" Ten uncontrollably rolled his eyes playfully to his baby Yangyang who's still laughing with his other babies which are Chenle, Haechan and Xiaojun.

"That's right brats! Can't you see Taeyong hyung is already embarrassed!" and he received a slap on his head from them.

"You're really nojam Lee Jenoooo! You're so killjoy!"

"Hyungs don't say that to Jeno hyuuuung!" Jisung's defense made Jeno smiled so wide.

"His eyes is nowhere to be found again!" Jaemin teasing Jeno so he widened his eyes and the others  laughed again.

"You are striking him again, Jaeminnie hyung!" Sungchan giggling. Jaemin just smirked.

"You're really incredible! Stop that or else those four people will die in laughing!" referring Chenle, Haechan, Xiaojun and Yangyang who's holding their stomach and wiping their tears by laughing so hard. Mark just shaking his head as he stared at his watermelon that he really wanted to take a bite.

"Okay stop it now, they are serving our foods now! Let's finish it all and we will rest after because for sure tomorrow will be the start of our calvary!" They just all sighed at Taeyong at the same time happy that they will have a new comeback together again and that's mean they will have time to strong their bonds and love each other more.

After digging their foods, they got themselves on their penthouse they had bought.
________________________

Early in the morning, they went to the venue for jacket shooting. All of them are busy in preparing their make ups.

No ones talking except when their staffs or managers talk with them.

Jaemin who observing his members tilt his head when he can't see his favorite baby so he stood up not minding his make up artist yell so the others look at his place with their confusing face.

Jaemin just get out to look outside, Jaehyun and Lucas immediately followed him worriedly.

"Where are you going Jaeminnie?" Jaehyun call Jaemin who hurriedly looking around.