Taesung (Taeyong x Jisung) II

-"I want you to be mine alone!"-

__________________

Jisung slowly open his room and peek around before he entered. He saw his hyung sitting on his bed while his hands covering his handsome face. Taeyong didn't heard or felt the presence of his partner because he's silently sobbing while gritting his teeth hardly.

Jisung just sigh and slowly approached the older. He stared at his hyung who still not paying attention on him and decided to hug him instead that makes Taeyong startled. He was shocked to see his baby's hugging him but immediately returned the hug tightly and mumbling how sorry he is.

Jisung just silently hug him, and never say any words. So Taeyong pull him on his lap and buried his face on Jisung's neck.

In the end of sobbing and hugging, Taeyong felt the calmness he needed and carefully hold Jisung's chin to look at him.

"You know that I really.. really love you right?" He softly says, Jisung just stared at him intently. Giving his hyung's time to explain and to tell what he wants to say. "I'm very sorry if I raised my voice earlier .. and being so cold that makes you scared!... Believe me baby! I'm not mad at you!... I was just jealous and I know it was so pathetic and dumb reason to act like that but... I-I couldn't controlled myself to be pissed! But I'm not mad! It just I-I...." his tears started to fall again and Jisung panicking wipe his hyung's tears. Scolding himself for being silent.

"No hyung! Don't cry please!.. I don't want you to cry and besides it's reasonable. .. I'm the one who need to apologize because I hug him! I'm the one to be blamed not you!.. I'm so stupid that time and scared to talk you about it and fixed it early! So pleaseeee hyungiiieeee!..." Jisung worriedly said while wiping Taeyong tears and kissing his eyes adorably that makes Taeyong giggled and cooed at him. Jisung just hit him softly then crossed his arms with his pouting lips.

"No baby! Don't ever blame yourself! .. We already talked about it with them but still I accused you all without any valid reasons! I know he just calming you! .. and not want you to worry and be scared because of me! And you will never be stupid coz I'm the one who's stupid here to burst like that! ... So can you please forgive me baby? .. I know it's unforgivable but I want you not be mad at me!.. I can't handle it!" He softly says.

"Silly hyung! Do you think I'm mad? I will never decide to come here and soothe you if I was mad at you! ... I will never hug you first if I was mad at you and I will never says sorry if you're only the one who has mistake! So don't ever think that I'm mad and besides I can't resists you so the one you need to apologize are our members especially to the two victims of your jealousy without their knowing!" Taeyong smiled at him lovingly and kiss him sweetly.

"I want you to be mine alone!" Staring to Jisung pretty eyes. " I know that I look like obsessed, possessive, selfish or what they called about it! But really! I'm deadly serious here! I'm not controlling you right? if I am like that?" He added "I will never hyung! Coz you were mine and I will always be yours!" Jisung sweetly remarks.

"I'm so lucky to have you baby!" He lovingly said "Of course! You will never find Park Jisung in the whole world! I'm only one and you can't denied it!" He shamelessly said while grinning widely. Taeyong just laughed at him and pinched his cheeks adorably. "By the way! Are you tired? We can rest first before we celebrate your comeback album!" He sweetly said then pull Jisung on his top and hug him tightly while laying on the bed. "I'm tired! So tired hyungiiieeee! .. but they deserved to rest too especially you so we should start the celebrations and finish it after we all satisfied before we take a rest! Right hyungieee?" Jisung baby talk him.