Marksung ( Mark x Jisung )

-"I'm yours to stare, Hamzhi!" -
____________________

NCT 2020 project was done. All units except the two new members are busy on their comeback. The Dream members staying at their dorm for a while. Some members are busy preparing to cook for their dinner and cleaning the dorm. Mark and Haechan who was done promoting for their new comeback are coming back to prepare NCT Dream first album.

They are so excited because they will start shootings some short films while planning the MV they should prepare.

"Hey bitches! Here we are! Just open the f*ck*ng door y'all!" Haechan shouting and barging at the door outside, also excited to see his boyfriend. Renjun who heard it rolled his eyes of his annoying boyfriend noise. "Can't you wait? Ya'know where busy here too!" He irritably complain but still wants to hug his fluffy bear. "Yaaaah! Don't complaining there! Just open this for me to hug and kiss you Injunnie babie loves of mine!" Renjun blushed imagining how his bf peppered him. Jisung who was impatient waiting to his hyung to open the door, softly push the older and cheekily welcome the two new comers. "Yaaaah! I'm your hyung! You braaaat!..." He's ready to spank the youngest but Haechan jump into him and pecker some kisses to shut him up.

The two who were standing behind them just watch. Mark saw his baby watching intently with his disgusting face but blushing, immediately cover Jisung eyes and turn him infront of his. "How many times I will tell you not to look at the others? I'm infront of you, brat! Waiting a hug but you was just focus on them, not me? Are you ignoring me now?" Jisung just pouted to his jealous and possessive boyfriend.

"Don't scold me for only that reason, hyung! You can't blame me if they're showing PDA infront of me!" shrugging his shoulders in defeat. Mark just clicked his tongue. He used to his baby's attitude but still get annoyed. Jisung felt he does something not acceptable so he tiptoe while his arms on his hyung's nape and kiss the frowned boyfriend. Mark who doesn't want to be controlled deepened the kiss while tilting the face of Jisung in a perfect angle. Jisung smiled at their kiss letting his hyung to rummage his lips and just wants to enjoy.

"Aheeeem!..." They stop when someone cough behind them. They saw Jaemin crossing his arms not liking the way on what he was watched. He pull Jisung away to the confuse Mark and hide him on his back. " I told you not to abuse my baby's lip right? You can hugs him tightly but no french kissing on my sights. I'm warning you again!" Jaemin scolds Mark then drag his baby to the kitchen. Mark was dumbfounded looking at Jeno to help him but being whipped and under he just received a smirk and follow his sassy lover. Renjun and Haechan just pretend that didn't saw it then excitedly run to Jeno's way.

"What happened hyung?" Chenle who just finished calling his Yangyang hyung is curiously asking the older who just sighed. " Not a big deal! By the way can you help me to put Haechan things on his room?" Pouting his lips to Haechan belongings. "Where is he? Why he didn't get this on his own!" Chenle whines but still get it and walking directly to his hyung's room.
"Heeeey Jisungieeee! LET ME EAT THAT! I'M HUNGRY TOOOOOO!" Haechan suddenly shout. Chenle who heard it clearly just pout at grinning Mark and stomps his feet away.

Mark just chuckled and went to Jisung's room coz he doesn't have a room there. He was staying at 127's dorm. But if they have a comeback or freetime, he always staying at his baby's room to cuddled coz Jaemin always checking on what they're doing. Even he annoyed wanting some privacy he still not complained coz making Jaemin mad was worst idea to stay there longer even he wants to.

__________________

After taking dinner, they all take a rest especially Haechan and Mark who were tired to stay up. Jisung neatly flattening his bedsheet and put Mark belongings in his cabinet properly. "Oh hyung! You're done!?" He sudden ask when someone pick him to sit on his bed. "Yeah! It's not hard to wash my face to stay there and besides I'm not letting you to organize my things again!" Mark get his hoodie on Jisung's hand and put the rest of his belongings. Jisung just pouted and decided to roll on his flattened bed, remembered how he mess his hyungs things by his clumsy hands.