WayV x Jisung I

-""We are your hyungs but you handle us easily!"-

___________________________

At a popular bar in South Korea, five men can be seen talking seriously while watching the crowd.

Many women and guys want to approach them but they are backing right away when they see how they look at them.

Death glares mean that they know they have to back off or they might regret it later.

"What's the news on the task I gave you, Lucas?" the mascular man seriously ask while staring at him.

Lucas leaned back on his chair and then drank the wine decently before he answered.

"Well you know me Xiaojunnie, right? No one can resists my charm even y'all! ... So they absolutely approve in our proposal and I will report it to Kun hyung later after we finish our goal here!" He arrogantly whispered before winking and toasting his wine to them.

They just smirk at the hot young man then they also toasted their glasses.

"Winwin, what are your plans for our coming events?" their companions suddenly asked.

"I haven't thought of a plan for that yet, Hendery! But it looks like Yangyang and Ten hyung have a plan so let's just leave it to them before we think of another idea that can be added for that freaking events that will satisfy us too!" he smirk at Yangyang who just smiled at him a little.

Hendery just smiled too but smirked at the end.

Later, they received a call from Ten and said that Kun would pick up Jisung so they had to go home and fix themselves before their baby would even wonder about their outfits and badboy looks. So the five quickly left the bar and Lucas pulled the car over so that they could be ahead of the two.

At school, Jisung is busy watching next to the gate of their school and waiting for his hyung.

He was pouting while fidgeting his finger when someone suddenly surprised him behind him so the poor boy startled.

When he saw who it was, he slapped him lightly on the shoulder. Instead of retaliating, they just smiled like goofy brats. Later, they both laughed.

"You're so reaaaaaally annoying, Lele! Be thankful that were bff if not? I will kick you hard right away!" he threatened him and then looked at the road again.

"Kun hyung is still not yet here?" Jisung slowly shook his head and then pouted as if he was bored with waiting.

Chenle just patted his head softly and then also watched the road.

"Maybe it's traffic so he's a little late of picking you up! .. Well, if it's okay?  I'd like to take you home with me because I can see Yuta hyung's approaching here now ... But?.. we know Kun hyung, right? He will scold me too if I got you from him!" shrugging his shoulder at his bestfriend.

"I know and I also don't want to go with you so get out of my sight before I finally kick you away, midget!" his repulsive repulsion at him. Chenle immediately raised an eyebrow.

"Who's midget you were referring huh? You're just 2cm higher than me so don't bragging here!" He fight back.

"Yeah 2cm and you can't reach that no matter what you do so bye bye and Yuta hyung has his arms crossed now! ... And I think you need to rush there before he pull you to his car!" he laughed while whispering to it and then teased Yuta who has eyebrow raised in boredom.