Dream 3/3

-Don't do that again please!-

___________________________

Dreamies are all sad and mad at themselves. Jeno washed his face in annoyance and clenching his jaw same with Jaemin who still stopping his tears to fall. Haechan clenching his fist and Renjun gritting his teeth while walking downstairs. Chenle is still silently crying, hug by Mark who has worried expression.

127 hyungs are just shake their heads in disbelief, they don't know if they would pitied them or give them smack one by one.

"What are you guys still doing? Will you just keep sulking and stay stunned here without solving anything?" Taeyong's questioning the maknaes line.

Dreams just look at him, finding some hint on what he want to convey. Taeyong just clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Kids I think his belongings are still inside right?" Johnny softly asked. Other dreams looked at Renjun and Jaemin for confirmation, expecting a positive answer and they both nodded.

Dreams feel relieved and released air after confirming, same with their hyungs.

"Maybe he has a reason why he left!"  Jungwoo stated

Mark who realized something run up to his room and get Jisung's phone and open it.

He smile widely when he read the messages from Jisung's auntie. He went to his hyungs and babies, informing them where Jisung was.

All the tensed, panic and worrying just disappeared. Chenle who's crying silently, jump on Jaemin and snuggle at him. They are so thankful that their hyungs are there.

____________________________

Jisung arrived at his auntie's house and press the door bell. The old lady who saw a familiar face and posture, even though she's near sighted smiled and welcome Jisung inside of her house.

"I'm sorry auntie if I am late! There's a little problem at the house so I nearly forgot to visit!" He apologetically tell before kissing his auntie's cheek.

"No worries! But I thought you can't visit because it's really late now!..Why did you still come? There's a lot of next time to visit her!" He just scratch his head.

"I thought I would only be scold by my hyungs!"

"So how did you get here? Is there's someone who were with you or even give you a ride?" Squinting her eyes to look outside.

" I'm a grown man now, Auntie! .. I can go here whenever I want, besides I'm still safe standing here, right?!" He playfully wink.

"You are just tall, young man! .. but don't forget that you are still minor! .. So stop telling me that you are grown man now or else I will beat you up using my cane!" His auntie warn him. Jisung just smiled and hug her lovingly.

"Don't be mad auntie!..  I promised to Jeje that I will come here today! .. And I think she's mad right now because I arrive late!" Looking around the house to see his niece.

"But still don't do that again! .. You know what happened before right!? I just don't want to repeat the past again! .. She died and you ... You was in coma for one and half years! So? Please always think twice and make sure that you are choosing the right path, Sungie!! .. And besides Jeje is sleeping now already."

"Of course auntie, as always!" Sadly reminiscing the past. The reason why his hyungs are so protective.

"Okay! By the way, did you eat already? .. If not, I will reheat the food I prepared earlier!" Jisung stomach growled after hearing foods. He just facepalm in embarrassment when his auntie chuckled.