NCT x Jisung

In a company or better known as SM Entertainment, a group gathered for a meeting. Some are noisy, some are just watching, some are just quiet or closing their eyes and some are busy with their phones.

Later, the director also came and they sit properly.

They listened intently to the plans and for their upcoming comeback as a whole group.

Everyone was excited about the good news and they're all agreed.

After the meeting, they decided to eat at a restaurant to celebrate their whole group comeback again and they will finally be able to be with the other two members who are very close to them.

At a restaurant, Johnny, Taeyong and Doyoung are busy of ordering for their loved ones.

"Hyung order me a kimchi jiggae !!" a man shouts while cheekily smile at them.

"As usual Haechannie ~~~" Johnny sang and they immediately laughed.

"Aren't you getting sick of that Channie hyung?" someone asked while pouting.

Haechan just patted his head then cheekily grab his mochi cheeks.

"You know it's my favorite Jisungieeee ~~~~ and don't worry I will feed you well too!"

"Haechannie stop pulling our baby cheeks! It might be loosen if you keep doing that, and besides that's still his asset, isn't it baby Sungieeee!" pulling Jisung and squished him lovingly.

"You're doing worse Lucas!" Jaehyun scolded.

Lucas just pouted when Jaehyun grab the youngest to sit away from them.

"Stop harassing our maknae!  And order if you want to add more!" Yuta strictly added then gives Jisung a healing smile.

"Bias!" Hendery whispered.

"Mind telling me what is it Dery?" Yuta staring intently at the flustered young man who just scaredly smiled at him then hide to his Winwin hyung.

Winwin just wink at Yuta then giving a sign to stop teasing the younger.

Jisung chuckled on their cuteness so they all look at him.

"Whyyyy? Is it bad to laugh now hyungies?" he sassily remarks.

"Nopeee but you're so cute to be ignored so you'll get used to it!" Mark teasingly poke his cheeks.

"Can't help it! No one can't resist me by the way!" shrugging his shoulders then innocently smiled after winking at them.

"Such a tease you devil baby" pinching Jisung cheeks gently.

"Uwuuuu hyuuuung!" removing Jungwoo's hand on his cheeks.

"Yeaaah no one can't resist you but we are the only ones have rights to babied and love you a lot, understood baby?"

"Yeeees Kun eomma ~~~" teasing his hyung so they just laughed out loud but became silent as soon as Kun raised his eyebrow.

"Ohh it's time to stop teasing and get yourselves behave! Our foods are coming"!  Taeyong interrupts.

"If you have anything else to add, just tell me and I'll take care of it!" Doyoung added while looking for a position. Yuta just patting his side to invite Doyoung to sit beside him.

"Ahhmm hyungie! Did you order me ...?"

"Buggeopang? Of courseeee! Sungie's favorite is my first priority so there's nothing to worry baby!" smiling softly then kiss Jisung's hair before sitting Yuta's side.