Dream 1/3

-Park Jisung! Where did you go?-

_________________________
It's late at night but Jisung still nowhere to be found and his hyungs are sickly worried waiting.

"Hyungs, where do you think did Sungie go?" Chenle can't stop himself to ask with his annoying whine.

"Do you think I know where did he go? Were all together at the company, remember?" Haechan sassily answered.

"Sorry! .. I thought someone knew that's why I'm asking" Chenle silently muttered.

Haechan heard it and look at him with his guilty eyes then pull their dolphin baby to give him tight hug and apologized for his sassy behavior.

Chenle melted right away and hug him back too tight.

"Didn't he informed anyone? .. Maybe you!.. Mark hyung? ... Jaemin? Jeno? .. anyone else??" Renjun asking one by one with his arms crossed.

"If he informed me? .. I will literally not let him without one of us!" Jeno hissed, thinking where did Jisung possibly went.

They just look at each other.

Jaemin just sigh heavily without commenting, just throwing himself at the couch besides of Jeno and Haechan who's still babying Chenle seated on his lap. And just looked up helpless at the ceiling.

Then Mark who silently thinking with  his crossed arms too is standing near the wall and glaring at the clock in front of him so hard.

While Dream members are waiting to their Maknae's arrival, Jisung who went with his other friends is still standing outside while staring at the door in front of him. He's afraid confronting his hyungs to explain why did he arrive late. He walks back and forth while biting his thumb.

"My god! How can I explain to hyungies the reason why I am so late? .. It's 11pm for the gods sake! I'm sure they're really mad at me now! And shocks, I didn't even inform or chat anyone! My gooood!" He frustratingly talking himself.

"God help meeeee, please!!" Clasping his hands to pray.

While Jisung praying with his eyes closed, one of his hyung decided to go outside to lessen his frustration because he's really worried.

He saw his baby who innocently praying in silent, looking at the sky with his eyes closed and pouting cutely.

Jaemin lean against the wall and just watch his baby hamster first. He's so eager to pull Jisung inside and scold him but seeing this baby cutely praying and murmuring some words, he can't help but to adore him more than to be mad. He's so whipped when it comes to Jisung.

After Jisung pray, he sighed heavily and do the inhale exhale that he always does whenever he's on panic or afraid.

After he satisfied, Jisung open he's cute small but attractive eyes and his gorgeous face seems in shock when he saw Jaemin leaning at the wall and looking intently at him.

He just stared at Jaemin with his open mouth and pointing him slowly, can't believe that his hyung is standing there already and just watching without uttering any words. And it makes him feel shivers more.

Jaemin who patiently waiting just raise his eyebrow and tilt his head with his legendary poker face. Jisung slowly gulp and stood stunned in front of his hyung.

"Hyu-hyun-gie! Whe-when di-did you...?" Jisung started but didn't complete his words when he also saw his other dream hyungs who went outside when Chenle saw him from the window of their house.